• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ok, be honest...

OldSalty

Just salty.
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2019
Who slept with their AR / AK within reaching distance last night?

Last edited:
Reactions: LawnMM
No Aks, Just a m4gery, m1 carbine, 1911 and a knife.
I think my wife prefers the m1 carbine Just something the wood my guess?
Or less abrasive than the AR.
Just sayin.

nothing closer than normal until the trucks stop running and food gets low, until then its normal SOP

i dont think there will be civil unrest with this one, its nation wide

nothing to be gained from the 15 minutes of fame crowd and there will be 100% backlash from every race, color and creed because everyone is in the same boat.

i like my ar it works every time all the time day or night I like the ak for the same reasons .besides they are both fun to shoot ... I am a gun whore a dam dirty dirty gun whore and I like it like that .lol

Your pistol is for you to get to your rifle. [Historical quote]

I must confess I did own a SKS
I'm clean now.
Gave it to one of my kids for historical purposes, it's like the ones the Chinese and the North Koreans used to try to kill his grandfather with.
That didn't work out well for them,
All he had was a 1911, M2 carbine and a couple of tanks, on special occasions had a few quad 50's he said he always felt a little more comfortable with them hanging out in his position.

Reactions: j-huskey
Like, last night was any different...

That^

As a matter of fact three are within arms reach when I'm sleeping. The bed gun one, my AR10 meat stick one, and the coyote killer gun one. Been that way pretty much as long as I've lived in this house.

Of course, why would last night be any different?

Neither AR nor AK (I have no AK's), but I did put my RAP 9mm and Ruger PC Carbine into ready mode yesterday afternoon. Handy, but neither intrusive nor obvious. My FRN's are charging. The RAP 9mm has been right handy for the past several years.

Greg

Last edited:
why, where do you live?

i keep a handgun close, but everything else is not far away.

9mm Pistol, 38 revolver and tactical shotgun my side of bed.
Wife has 9mm and maybe 45 on her side.

No more than normal for now but keeping up with threat level.

Ok, I need to stay with one of y'all a few days. I really wanted to sleep with AR and AK, sooooooo.........

Wife was napping, and she sleeps hard. Right tit has AR and left tit, AK in sharpie.....

Boooooyyyyyyyy is she pissed. Deleted half my pics off the phone, threw it in the toilet, and locked me out of the house. SO, NO PICS......

Wants to know who the s.o.b. @OldSalty is and where the motherf--ker lives. Shes got my 1911 and her glock.

Beer virus ain't shit around here.....

This has ominous payback coming, I can feel its presence......

Who woulda thunk it.....
??????????