• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Ok bitches, was this a trial run on the unarmed

So you all are saying my being a poors is going to be to my advantage in this scenario? Sweet!!!

Reactions: Doc68
Has anyone been able to confirm this in any way. I haven't but my Google-Fu is weak. The report is already a week old.

and you'd be wrong in addition to grossly over simplifying it.
even the liberal fktards don't call them concentration camps.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Incarceration of Japanese Americans
Part of the history of Asian Americans and United States home front during World War II

Clockwise from top left:
DateFebruary 19, 1942 – March 20, 1946
LocationWestern United States[1]
CauseExecutive Order 9066 signed by Franklin D. Roosevelt
Motive
PerpetratorUnited States federal government
Outcome
DeathsAt least 1,862;[3] at least 7 homicides by sentries[4]
InquiriesCommission on Wartime Relocation and Internment of Civilians (1983)
Prisoners120,000 Japanese Americans, mostly living on the West Coast
Supreme Court cases
Discrimination
Part of a series on
show
Forms
show
Attributes
show
Social
show
Religious
show
Ethnic/national
show
Manifestations
show
Policies
show
Countermeasures
show
Related topics
During World War II, the United States forcibly relocated and incarcerated about 120,000 people of Japanese descent in ten internment camps operated by the War Relocation Authority (WRA), mostly in the western interior of the country. Approximately two-thirds of the detainees were United States citizens. These actions were initiated by Executive Order 9066, issued by President Franklin D. Roosevelt on February 19, 1942, following Imperial Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor in December 1941. Before the war, about 127,000 Japanese Americans lived in the continental United States, of which about 112,000 lived on the West Coast. About 80,000 were Nisei ('second generation'; American-born Japanese with U.S. citizenship) and Sansei ('third generation', the children of Nisei). The rest were Issei ('first generation') immigrants born in Japan, who were ineligible for citizenship. In Hawaii (then under martial law), where more than 150,000 Japanese Americans comprised more than one-third of the territory's population, only 1,200 to 1,800 were incarcerated.'
I literally link the dictionary definitions and you completely ignore them if favor of continuing your ignorance.

Give em books and they eat the covers.

Think about the way the public was informed in the 1940's though. They got their information through news radio, and newspapers. There was no global network of instant informative sources like the internet of today. People were scared, and it was easy to exploit that fear, and sow the seeds of misinformed racism to make every asian looking person out to be the enemy.

We have a much greater capacity for rapid, accurate information around the world, but we've gotten really lazy to where we make assumptions based off of headlines without ever reading the article.

Branden
Rapid? Yes. Accurate? Haha.