• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ok folks... post your Best Biden Press Conference Statements Here...

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
We all know Biden has some Press Conference gems when his handlers aren't activating the anal taser and keeping him on track.

Post your most inspired Biden statements here!

Here he is his actual statement from the end of his Putin Meeting today:

"C'mon man, if your shower faucet can't handle the andirons while the lawn isn't mowed, how are you ever going to get a waffle iron to change the radiator hose on your birch tree? You darn bloviating cat-tailed wombat wrangler... how can you ream out a bacon press with a snowtire unless you have some penicillin in your massage chair???"

What else have 'you' heard him say lately?

Sirhr

At the risk of offending an upstanding citizen, Ill submit:

1623887956238.png

Um… the term “statement” would seem to imply something intelligible was expressed that one might be commenting on… Yeah… I got nothing… 🙃

I shit my pants in the tuxedo on Epstein island! Gilligan , oh im man got to shit!

Hunter is the greatest Artist I know. His painting titled, "10% for the big guy" is his best work.

From the press conferance after Putin owned his dumb ass.

" Im not certain of anything im just stating the facts"

I would think if one is not certain of anything that would also include percieved facts.

We all know Biden has some Press Conference gems when his handlers aren't activating the anal taser and keeping him on track.

Post your most inspired Biden statements here!

Here he is his actual statement from the end of his Putin Meeting today:

"C'mon man, if your shower faucet can't handle the andirons while the lawn isn't mowed, how are you ever going to get a waffle iron to change the radiator hose on your birch tree? You darn bloviating cat-tailed wombat wrangler... how can you ream out a bacon press with a snowtire unless you have some penicillin in your massage chair???"

What else have 'you' heard him say lately?

Sirhr
Could you find that clip please?

Its good that a bunch of ex mil guys and gals can joke and have a good time about the fools and tools in control of our country but the scrary as fuck fact is.
We have a bumbling, mumbling idiot that i wouldnt trust with an over ripe banana in charge of our nuclear codes that openly states often on an open stage that he isnt allowed to answer questions or he will get in trouble with his handlers.
Its way past time for a cognitive test for pedo joe and just get on with the original agenda and put the skanky hoe Kumguzla in his place so we can put the skank on tje spot and humiliate and impeach the unqualified fraud.

Reactions: norcalAF
Its good that a bunch of ex mil guys and gals can joke and have a good time about the fools and tools in control of our country but the scrary as fuck fact is.
We have a bumbling, mumbling idiot that i wouldnt trust with an over ripe banana in charge of our nuclear codes that openly states often on an open stage that he isnt allowed to answer questions or he will get in trouble with his handlers.
Its way past time for a cognitive test for pedo joe and just get on with the original agenda and put the skanky hoe Kumguzla in his place so we can put the skank on tje spot and humiliate and impeach the unqualified fraud.

They lied about 2016, lied and stole and election, lied about Benghazi, lied about hunters laptop, etc... Like they aren't going to lie about a cognitive test for that dumbass?

Reactions: XLR308
They lied about 2016, lied and stole and election, lied about Benghazi, lied about hunters laptop, etc... Like they aren't going to lie about a cognitive test for that dumbass?
True but if his dumbass gets lost as he routinely does he could be subject to a silver alert and honestly tested. 🤣🤣🤣