• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

`Ok have we gone full retard with the enabling???

shame they did not have that "fight " on a hill side that little fella might have rolled down the hill .

In general I'm sure we'll be in agreement that yes we have and it's getting worse but in the other hand honestly, I have to give the guy respect. He has no chance in a fight but he at least not letting his disability hold him down. Now if he's delusional and thinks he can defend himself that's another story, if he realizes his limitations but still makes something of himself, then respect due.

Well, you cannot call it karate. Karate literally means "empty hand." And he has no hands. In some cities, when you reach an upper belt, you were expected to register your hands and feet as lethal weapons. Well, he found a way around that.

Glad I could help.

In general I'm sure we'll be in agreement that yes we have and it's getting worse but in the other hand honestly, I have to give the guy respect. He has no chance in a fight but he at least not letting his disability hold him down. Now if he's delusional and thinks he can defend himself that's another story, if he realizes his limitations but still makes something of himself, then respect due.
He has a excuse no one can dispute, but he got drive and guts to not just sit in a wheelchair watching television till he dies . Instructor knows, and the world see's he cant really do the required curriculum for being a real blackbelt ,
Nothing what so ever wrong with him receiving 'honorary' belt/cert. for his effort and achievements. The guy has balls the size of watermelons and not giving a ratsass about what people say he can't do .

Exactly. He's out there doing SOMETHING instead of sitting home an feeling sorry for himself waiting for the disability check.

Good for him.

Somebody show this to Nepa.

Not going to bash this kid. It's a feel good moment for everyone and using this as an example for "everyone gets a trophy" culture is bs. Good for him and good on the other three for playing along and making this kid feel something other than complete misery.

tumblr_mdxn0rxeDt1qbskx5o4_250.gif

Let the little guy have some fun. If he's enjoying himself, let him have his day. But for the grace of God, anyone of us could be in his same condition.

I came within a fraction of an inch of losing my life in an auto accident by getting a broken neck. It could have been worse and I could have been paralyzed. So everyday that I get up is a fantastic day!

I've had friends and relatives stuck in wheel chairs for most of their lives. One of them was only three feet tall.

That last time that I saw him was in a nursing home. With tears in his eyes he looked at me and kept saying "I just want to go home."

He wasn't talking about his earthly home. So let the little guy enjoy himself.

I agree that it is good that he is getting exercise. And yeah, in the end, who really cares if this is enabling or not.

Me, I like jokes. It is meant to relieve stress. In the skilled nursing facility, I will walk by someone in a wheelchair and ask if they want to race. Usually gets a smile.

Could this guy actually get the better of someone in a fight? Who knows? At least he is doing something, which is better than doing nothing. And he might have some friends who would join in the fray. And those guys would make an attacker pay dearly.

WTF were those stupid girls thinking?

They can't beat a man at sports

now get back to mak'in sammiches

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
If you're fine with your full name out in the open like that and the forums you frequent than you do you.
Yeah, you need to be careful abut links you post. I had someone here follow one years ago and gather a bunch of personal info.

Yeah, you need to be careful abut links you post. I had someone here follow one years ago and gather a bunch of personal info.
Same with doing transactions however I would hope people wouldn't disclose that info.

Reactions: Maggot
Why is that?
ATF and cops in general go after the easy targets before anyone else bud. OPSEC exists for a reason and if we ain't the outlaws yet, we soon will be..
Best go ahead and make peace with this concept, as well as God while you're at it.