• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes OK Hiders, I'm back. Some updates....

LibertyOptics

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2004
Kalispell Montana
www.libertyoptics.com
Hiders,

Finally got moved into our new digs, I sincerely apologize for being difficult to get ahold of the last few days, with the move and the Kalispell gun show this past weekend I've just been burning the candle on both ends. We can unpack on nights and weekends, I'm back full go!

I'm caught up on emails but not on PMs nor phone calls. I've about 20 people to get back with so please be patient for a little while more.

You may have noticed our old phone number 406-890-2714 has been disconnected. We have a new number but we don't want it. We have formally put in a request to "port" our old number. The old number was under one phone company and the new number is under another. We hope to have this resolved stat.

The Sightron SIII 6-24x50 are on backorder for a month. We are ordering extra 3.5-10x44 in the meantime and to carry some stock. We do have a small shipment of 3.5-10x44 incoming.

We look forward to getting caught up and being back to my old "easy to reach" self.

Thanks,

Scott

Re: OK Hiders, I'm back. Some updates....

scott, got my order of seekins base and rings, very fast! thanks...