• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos OK, I'll Play.

Jimmy2Times

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2005
Amesbury, Massachusetts
Here's me getting bumped to E5 by then SecNav John Dalton. This was 98 or so while attached to USS Caron (DD-970).

I was a sexy bitch back then, and still am today.

Re: OK, I'll Play.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beauty is in the eye of the holder.</div></div>

Beauty is in the eye of the <span style="font-style: italic">beer</span> holder

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Naaah; I'm leavin' this one completely alone... </div></div>

Me too!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Robot Doc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Caron, she's razor blades by now! </div></div>

Actually, she was accidentally sunk during damage control experiments off of Puerto Rico and is now sitting in about a mile and a half of water. I had a lot of blood and sweat into that ship. It was sad to see her go like that. The Caron was scheduled to be sunk as a target a year after her untimely sinking anyhow, so one way or another, her fate was sealed.

That was a great ship.

Bummer, the PFFlyer (DD-964) as we called her was decommissioned and sent to port Hueneme naval weapons center as a test platform for missile systems. I spent 4 yrs 4 months 22 days on that old gray lady.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jimmy2Times</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey guys, don't hate me because I'm beautiful. </div></div>

I know a guy that retired from the USMC. He spent many a day at sea on board Naval Ships. He told me why Sailors have their name on the back of their collar.

Dont worry Jimmy...............I'll never tell
wink.gif

I'm sure others thought you were a sexy bitch.............while at sea.

All BS aside, thanks for your service to our country. It's men like you that have insured our freedom.

LOL,
I know a guy that retired from the USMC. He spent many a day at sea on board Naval Ships. He told me why Sailors have their name on the back of their collar.

Being attached to the Third and Seventh fleet I have seen a few, Here the best starter to a bar fight I've ever heard. What do you have when a sailor is holding open the flap in his Cracker Jacks? Answer: A Marine Corp platter! LOL. That's when the fight started. PI you had to be there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Robot Doc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL,
Here the best starter to a bar fight I've ever heard. What do you have when a sailor is holding open the flap in his Cracker Jacks? Answer: A Marine Corp platter! LOL. That's when the fight started. PI you had to be there.
</div></div>

While that is a good one to get things going, a sailors view of the EGA is garruunnnteeed to get a scrap happening fast.

A drunken seagull,
chained to the top of a beach ball,
with an anchor crammed up its a$$,
screaming for Naval gunfire

DUCK!!

All in fun

Cheers,

Doc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jimmy2Times</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's me getting bumped to E5 by then SecNav John Dalton. This was 98 or so while attached to USS Caron (DD-970).

I was a sexy bitch back then, and still am today. </div></div>Remind me of my OLD naval days at PtMugu!!!