• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ok it's fucking aliens

any follow-up of 'the next day' with damage/dents into the back lawn, or ANYTHING? Other than them 'seeing' it after the crash, what did it do/where did it go?

Is there a Walmart nearby?

Anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 232593
These here space aliens are supposed to be 8, 9 even 10 foot tall! My plan is to run out and taunt them, then skedaddle back inside, knowing the too-tall aliens will follow, then bonk their heads on the normal size doorways that we Americans were smart enough to build. 🤗

What cop turns his body cam off during an investigation into suspicious activity? It could be the thing that saves him.

Scam.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
So if you live in Texas or Arizona and say aliens are in your back yard…..no one pays any attention

Alaska and Texas are no bueno anymore. No space aliens for me. I'm going to tune into Heavy Rescue 401*, where brave Canadians battle accidents on snowy highways. No ET's.

* On the Weather channel

Reactions: BCP
A question:
These "aliens" have traveled light years, perhaps hundreds of light years, and as such must have a great understanding
of gravity and technology but they wreck their "pinto" in the last few miles near Vegas?
Read that ^^^ again.

R
Read what he wrote a third time.

A question:
These "aliens" have traveled light years, perhaps hundreds of light years, and as such must have a great understanding
of gravity and technology but they wreck their "pinto" in the last few miles near Vegas?
Read that ^^^ again.

R
That’s always been my problem, they have the technology to travel light years but just visit trailer parks and deserts. You would think at least once drunk alien teenagers would have stolen dads space truck and done donuts around the White House or the Eiffel Tower.

A question:
Read that ^^^ again.

R
Its that godamn light on the Luxor it's blinding them and causing crashes

• Haha
Reactions: BCP and Rthur
Maybe they didn't travel for light years. These events have a greater connection to religion than most think.

That guy just said aliens and religion in the same sentence.

Be careful, he will either soon be trying to sell you a book or try convince you that God wants your wife to bang him in his compound.

Passing through the taurids right now so it’s totally an alien invasion. I hope they’re similar to human females and want to bang instead of being like the H R Giger aliens

You guys don't read Jeremy Robinson, bruh, 37th parallel, Mormons, Joseph Smith, aliens been here all along living under ground, nanites, mind control it's real

Or maybe life is a simulation and y'all are all NPCs and the aliens only talk to the FPCs

Anal probe - no homo?

distractions.jpg

distraction.jpg

Reactions: ewoaf
Anyone take a shot at them to make sure conventional weapons can kill them.
Kind of where I’m at as far as ET goes….. if it’s a biologically feasible death, then it has a neuro system heart/brain!!!! Positive kill point….

Also, if their that ahead of us tech wise, someone is definitely going to be looking for them and will deal with modern humanity with ease. It’s what we do now globally. Hi-Tech also always prevails over the lack of intelligent planning and execution of warfare… We’d be FUCKED if this shit is real.

A question:
Read that ^^^ again.

R

Thats because we built their ships.
They were building gravity drives in the 50s.
Look up Stan Deyo. He is one of the few they didn't use the suicide machine on.
CERN is the bottomless pit they are going to open.
My late uncle was a very important man in the USAF. Never forget the time we got to talking about UFOs at his house over dinner while he still worked "under the mountain".
He shut that shit down. Only time I ever heard him raise his voice.

Thats because we built their ships.
They were building gravity drives in the 50s.
Look up Stan Deyo. He is one of the few they didn't use the suicide machine on.
CERN is the bottomless pit they are going to open.
My late uncle was a very important man in the USAF. Never forget the time we got to talking about UFOs at his house over dinner while he still worked "under the mountain".
He shut that shit down. Only time I ever heard him raise his voice.
I get where you are going.
I applied the standard "knowledge" for the Vegas reporting.

R

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Maybe they're new at it, it's their first couple runs with the new tech...

You know Nasa is gonna crash some shit on the other side of the universe when they figure out how to open a wormhole

It's just illegal aliens.
Being that Lost Wages (Las Vegas) is a democrap leaning city they left the "illegal" part off....because hey, democrappers.

I'm actually kinda cool with the alien craze making a comeback. When I was a kid in the late 90s, you'd be hard pressed not to find guys and girls wearing alien gear. Then it just went away and the zombie craze took over like a decade later. Bring back the aliens!

s-l1600.jpg

Was sitting in front of a fire with 2 other guys during a hunting trip at the north end of the Winchester mountains, top of the Mesas in Arizona, about 9 pm December 29, 2021 and a luminous orange red rectangular object with 3 round circles appeared over the valley. Looked to be several hundred yards long. I guess about 10 miles away. Then another circle would appear and throw a flash off like the sun then disappear. Saw the same sequence 3 times in the course of a half hour. One guy was positive it was ET, the other said military was responsible and to me, it could only have been a hologram, again, probably military.