• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ok, now it's crazy

persistant7500

Private
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2009
Buckeye AZ
As most of you know I coach sporter and precision air rifle, well I have just tried to place my quarterly order of 60,000 match grade pellets and guess what, yep sold out. Went to cabela's and was able to get one single tin of match grade pellets. With the AZ state championships on saturday it looks like I may have to beg like a vagrant at the off ramp. Things have gone beyond stupid now.

Re: ok, now it's crazy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: windermike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is funny </div></div>

But only in a sad, fucked up, way.

hey. we leave for the Air Force nationals in Salt Lake city in 2 days and guess what just showed up, 20,000 pellets. There is going to be a party now.

Hey, where are these Air Force nationals being held? I'm in SLC and wouldn't mind watching some top shooters go to work!

It's being held at the Davis conference center in Layton I believe it's easiest to get the address directly from the ODCMP.com website. Practice is Sunday, with 2 heats of comps on monday and tuesday. I should be a good time with both the Army and Air Force having teams present for qualifications for the JRROTC National Championships to be held in Anniston AL, in March.