• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft ok which one of you is this ( ghillies on craigsli

HBARLeatherneck

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2009
South East Wyoming
http://montana.craigslist.org/spo/1426137935.html]
http://montana.craigslist.org/spo/1426137935.html[/url]

Ghillie suites Custom hand made - $250

Made of natural jute thread or synthetic ultra light nylon, your choice. Seprate top and bottom for a suit, with a ghillied bonnie hat for head cover. Can also do ponchos, blankets, gun raps, back packs, gloves, hats, and boots. You name it, i can ghillie it. Cover patterns includs Mossy Oak, Woodland, Leafy, desert or any cover patter you desire. I use 500lbs tensile stranght netting all hand sewed with 100% polyester thread to fit and shape or persons size. Each jute suite weighs 7 to 10 lbs. depending on cover pattern. Each synthetic ultra light nylon weighs 4 to 6 lbs depending on cover pattern. All materials allow extreme stealth movements. I have been trainned in making ghillie suits within the US military forces. I Have exsperence in this field for 6 years. Each suit i have made i insure top quality and nothing less. Will make customsuites upon orders. Call Ty at 1208-890-1274 to order or any questions u may have in general. Thanks for you time.

Re: ok which one of you is this ( ghillies on craigsli

looks like they flagged him,should have left the Military part out and just said it was for hunting...

huh, flagged. Thats wierd

I made my own Ghillie once. back in the Ping Ping Delta. I used a trash bag, GREEN duct tape and some hedge trimmings. It was the koolest! Just so I could be uber tactical, I covered it in fresh water buffalo dung, to blend in to my enviroment. This thing was choice. I would then rest my rifle in the buttcrack of a dead enemy soldier that I killed, and sight in a target. Once I shot a Monkeys Paw backscratcher right outta a VC Colonels hand. Man was he pissed!
I hear the charge nurse coming, she's probably got more meds for me, I gotta go before they find me on the computer again.