• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oklahoma House Bill 1648 Bigfoot Hunting Season

Ha, one more reason why Oklahoma sucks. According to the Texas Parks and Wildlife department, crypto-species are non-game species, do not have closed season, do not have bag or possession limits, and do not require a tag to harvest. You do, however, need a valid hunting license.

Why does a south wind always blow in Texas?

Because Oklahoma SUCKS!!

Duh.

So when you get pulled over with 15 guns and 1/2 ton of ammo in various caliber and types and get asked where the F you going with all that ?

Duh, it's bigfoot season per state law.

And yes bigfoot would be clasified as an exotic in Texas with no bag or possesion limit .

I asked in Texas a few years ago,

The Diner near Rifles Only is always packed with LE and Game Wardens, (highway is a big drug route) so one day I asked about Bigfoot Hunting and in TX there is no restrictions

I also asked them for a recipe for Whooping Crane and Fawn, he had nothing worth trying they suck

Duh.

So when you get pulled over with 15 guns and 1/2 ton of ammo in various caliber and types and get asked where the F you going with all that ?

Duh, it's bigfoot season per state law.

And yes bigfoot would be clasified as an exotic in Texas with no bag or possesion limit .

you do know, army jerry is over in those parts. do you see where im going w this???

party at army jerrys... that old fucker will love it

The Diner near Rifles Only is always packed with LE and Game Wardens, (highway is a big drug route) so one day I asked about Bigfoot Hunting and in TX there is no restrictions

I also asked them for a recipe for Whooping Crane and Fawn, he had nothing worth trying they suck
down here in florida we have sand hill cranes, and here, they are protected...
i sometimes tell people how they are hunted up north, and they are tasty.
blank aweful stare

Yes AJ was in Texas when I talked to him.

However the 15 gun estimate would be on the low side IMHO.

Is a sandhill and whooping the same crane?

I dont think so.

Id hate to get arrested for taking a whooping.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot

You got lied to about both. Fawns are “antlerless” and may be taken in any county that allows the harvesting of antlerless deer. Cut the back straps into medallions, soak in milk, batter with seasoned flour, pan fry to med-rare. Mighty fine fare. Whooping cranes were hunter for their meat to near extinction. They say that sandhill cranes are flying veal, but somehow we still have enough of them to hunt. Let that sink in...
Is a sandhill and whooping the same crane?

I dont think so.

Id hate to get arrested for taking a whooping.
No, they are not the same species, however, to help increase the population, federal wildlife officials have put whooping crane eggs into sandhill nests for them to raise. It is possible to have whooping cranes flocking with Sandhills. And, even when not mixed by human intervention, their ranges overlap. Our deer lease in South Texas sees both Sandhills and whooping cranes.

Reactions: camocorvette
I seen some Bigfoot in Wal Mart! Well they were big everywhere, not just da feet!
Would Wal Mart be considered a "baited" field? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Why, there is no tag requirement for Hunting Bigfoot, everyday is Bigfoot Season

He is just adding a layer of bureaucracy, NO

Yeah, well... perhaps he heard that there used to be a big population of them just west of Denver.... but not any more.

Reactions: GrumpyOleFart