• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Oklahoma Rifle Buck

mavrick10_2000

Private
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2009
Oklahoma
Finally got a nice mature buck down.

Not the biggest in the area, but the one that was on the property I had permission to hunt. Shot him at 06:47-ish first light right after I got into my stand. Almost blew it when I was getting him in the x-hairs, I knocked my pack out of the tree it bounced and landed with a loud thud, I though for sure it was game over, but he only moved about 10 yards stopped and then walked back a little closer. 155 Amax never took a step, just straight down. His heart was liquid and a few chunks.

Straight 8 point, with one little sticker of his G2 you can't see in the pic. I wanted to get him out of their as quickly and quietly since my buddy was hunting about 1000 yds West of me, so the pics not the best.

Re: Rifle Buck

Great job on a great buck.How bout some infor on that sweet lookin rifle you used.Good job again, waggs