• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Oklahoma Trading Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberry75

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Ok, it seems like there are a couple of other "state" trading pages that are helping get guys together to swap components etc. Let's get one rolling for the Oklahoma shooters.

I have (all h1k has been traded) that I would trade for like volumes of H4350, Varget or H4895. Also would trade for 1k/1# of cci-450's.

Hope this helps get some people started on trading into what they need.

Last edited:
    Reactions: tnc and Tbassel12
    I also have 1k federal large magnum primers I’d trade for large or small primers if anyone is interested

I have 250 of the .308 225gr ELDM i would trade for 105 Berger Hybrids or .308 215gr Berger Hybrids

Also have 1k CCI BR2's I would trade for 2k CCI450'S

Reactions: Huckleberry75
    Ok, it seems like there are a couple of other "state" trading pages that are helping get guys together to swap components etc. Let's get one rolling for the Oklahoma shooters.

I have 4# of H1000 that I would trade for like volumes of H4350, Varget or H4895. Also would trade for 1k/1# of cci-450's.

Hope this helps get some people started on trading into what they need.
    Would trade 4# h4350 for h1000

On my way to OKC this morning. I have 4 lbs of sealed H4350 and some CFE223. I would trade for Varget, H4895, H1000, Retumbo, 215m, cci benchrest LR or SR.

I’m usually in or around OKC
    Want: cfe 223
    Cfe black
    H4350
    Srp, lrp

have: h4831sc
    Rl 17
    1k fed lrp magnums

found most items I need thanks

Last edited:
    I have Varget. Looking to upgrade my scope mount from Seekins Rings (34mm). Open to trade. Live in Edmond, shoot at Fouled Bore most weekends.

Yeah the varget went crazy fast they still have hybrid 100 in 8lb jugs, just looked a few minutes ago and some stuff is gone that was there it’s crazy.

Reactions: 11bar
    I have 1# of Rel-16 if anyone needs it. Would trade for Reloader-26, varget or .224 69gn TMK Looking for 500ct of 69-Tipped mk's (not smk).. in Yukon, but travel all over the dang state for work.

Have:
    1# Reloader 16

Want:
    500-1000 Sierra 69gn TMK

Last edited:
    Reactions: JCH
    I could probably get you some tmk’s I got a buddy that has quite a bit of stuff he’s trying to get it sorted out as to what he wants to sell, it’ll be a few weeks before I know as I’m headed to Pennsylvania this weekend but once I know I’ll keep you in mind.

Reactions: Huckleberry75
    Looking for a Dillon 750 45 acp, 6.5 grendel and 357/38 conversion kit. 45 acp components and 380 acp bullets. Have some varget and h4350 to trade.

Need:
    Reloader 16
    9mm Federal HST 124’s or the 147’s
    SK Long Range Match
    SK Pistol Match Special
    SK Rifle Match
    SK Standard Plus
    Gray Ops mini plate pro

Have:
    Hodgdon TiteGroup 1lb
    Hodgdon HS-7 x3
    Hodgdon HS-6 1lb
    Trail Boss x 2 (9oz cans)
    Reloader 26 (gross weight)15.4oz
    Hodgdon H380 (GW) 15.2oz
    Lapua .308 LRP 100 1 fired
    Federal Large Pistol 1000
    S&B LRP 1000
    Federal SRP 2000
    CCI LRP 1000
    Berger 30 cal Long Range BT Target 175gr count 66

located in Stillwater area

Last edited:
    Have 8# of 7828 and also 1# of 4064 looking for SRP. In NWA but am reg at Foul bore and Open range. thanks

Have: 3# Hodgdon BL-C(2), and plenty of CCI small pistol primers.

Need: Federal 215 primers.

Located in SE Oklahoma.

Hey to everybody This state trade deal is great idea. I posted a WTT in the general thread and then found this. So here's what I have for right now. WTT I have a 5K carton unopened of CCI 500 SPP to trade for CCI 450 Im in SW OK but go to Tulsa every month or so.

I can swap a couple thousand if that would help you?
    Hey to everybody This state trade deal is great idea. I posted a WTT in the general thread and then found this. So here's what I have for right now. WTT I have a 5K carton unopened of CCI 500 SPP to trade for CCI 450 Im in SW OK but go to Tulsa every month or so.

it seems like money doesn’t mean anything anymore especially when you can’t find what you’re looking for but I thought I would ask.
    Need =H4350
    Have = cash

south central okla area

510 Pieces of: 338-FEDERAL FUSION - once fired BRASS run through my Armalite AR-T10
    Full box of it in great shape $300.00 plus shipping cost from Montana.
    Picture provided.View attachment 7544363

^ This is the kind of bullshit that is going to get this thread closed.

Have something to swap and be from the area, or go make a bunch of stupid ass comments on posts until your count is high enough to post your own add.

Fucktards...fucktards everywhere.

Have H4350, H4895, N550, N150, N133.
    Need Varget.
    Any takers?
    Oh alright I have 205 and 205Ms too. Takers?

Status
    Not open for further replies.