• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Old and Worn Out Cartridge!

Re: Old and Worn Out Cartridge!

Must of been a pretty calm day. Good shooting none the less.

High BC bullets really give new life to old cartridges!

it all depends on the size of the target, if it is 10 inches diameter great shooting, if it is 2 feet, well...
cheers.

I will take 24" at 1200 all day long... Minute of Chest!!!! LOL!!! Good Shooting, I love the .30-06!!! One of the greats ever...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rick 324</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will take 24" at 1200 all day long... Minute of Chest!!!! LOL!!! Good Shooting, I love the .30-06!!! One of the greats ever...

</div></div>

Yeah I def. wouldn't be disappointed in this either

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: attherange</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it all depends on the size of the target, if it is 10 inches diameter great shooting, if it is 2 feet, well...
cheers. </div></div>

With the exception of one I called high toward 12 o/c those went into 10x8"...which I'll take! The wind was fishtail from 5-7 o/clock and the white clanger is 20" diameter. This is my target:

ricktarget01 by Sharps45 2 7/8, on Flickr