• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Old Burris Veracity?

slickalaus12

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2020
Canada
Hey guys,
I have my Athlon Midas Tac 6-24x50 listed on gunpost (Canada). I had a trade offer for a Burris Veracity 3-15x50. I was initially quite interested as I have heard good things about the Veracity, and I am looking for something in that lower end mag range. However, the scope that was offered is an old model ( I didn't know they made an older model). This is prior to the Burris rebrand. I am wondering about the glass quality, as some of the "amazing" glass of yesteryear is now just ok. I'm wondering if anyone has these scopes and how they'd compare to the newer versions.
Thanks

Veracity Model: 200635

1704850197099.png

Attachments

• 1704850147690.png
    1704850147690.png
    874.9 KB · Views: 15
never looked through a 3-15. I do however have a 2-10 on my wifes 7-08 hunting rifle. she has killed many animals with that thing. capped turrets so never dial but holds a zero well. even after I dropped the rifle in the blind and dinged the obj side really bad. still shot a piggy and a deer with it.

i want to send it in and get obj fixed but it hasnt given me a reason to.

GL
DT

never looked through a 3-15. I do however have a 2-10 on my wifes 7-08 hunting rifle. she has killed many animals with that thing. capped turrets so never dial but holds a zero well. even after I dropped the rifle in the blind and dinged the obj side really bad. still shot a piggy and a deer with it.

i want to send it in and get obj fixed but it hasnt given me a reason to.

GL
DT
I have a 2-10x also… love that reticle throughout the mag range!