• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Old man kills 20 year old for wrong house.

He'll probably spend a long time in Prison and be bankrupt.
I don't think he'll find anyone being sympathetic towards him.

Reactions: Ronws and 101st
I've given some weird look to people turning around in my driveway....never have I ever thought to myself, lemme just shoot at 'em. Idiot deserves the prison sentence he'll get....assuming the reported facts are the facts.

Branden
People always use the neighbors' driveway across the street to turn around by our place...can I shoot them "for" the neighbors? [/sarcasm]

Damn, he must have been sitting there waiting for someone to turn around considering it only takes a few seconds. I’m not sure how you get into the mindset of I’m going to kill the next person who turns around in my driveway, but then again it seems like half the country has lost its mind in the last 3 years.

Reactions: Cowpokey
Maybe just maybe kind of doubt it but maybe too much social media just sayin.

Just having a pulse is damn near smarter than that.
I would have to agree with @Cowpokey, drugs or alchohol might have been involved and that includes prescription drugs.
He was initially uncooperative with investigators, refusing for several hours to exit his residence or answer questions, the sheriff said. -from NPR.

Sounds like he barricaded him self for a while.

kevin-monahan-1-_vert-af5bcaa3291d63c59ffcbc9123fc9f6d873c2d73-s1100-c50.jpg

He was initially uncooperative with investigators, refusing for several hours to exit his residence or answer questions, the sheriff said. -from NPR.

Sounds like he barricaded him self for a while.

kevin-monahan-1-_vert-af5bcaa3291d63c59ffcbc9123fc9f6d873c2d73-s1100-c50.jpg
Didn’t barricade himself, was on the phone with his lawyer the whole time the cops were there, is being reported

Didn’t barricade himself, was on the phone with his lawyer the whole time the cops were there, is being reported
If only he could have been that smart before. Granted, talking to your lawyer first is wise. Wiser still is not shooting people for no reason other than "get off my lawn!"