• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Old member/new status

tmxring

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 25, 2006
Athens AL
I would like to introduce myself here now as a sponsor. I've been into long range shooting/hunting since I was 14. Thats when I started reloading and saved and bought my first Remington Sendero rifle(7mm mag). When I graduated high school I went to work for a custom motorcycle and pro mod race car builder. Then I went on to work at tool and die shops here local. At age 19 I started a high performance outboard boat motor mod business. Done that for 5 years then sold it and took my hobby of building custom resonator guitars to a full time job for the last 11 years. Now because of my passion for building rifles (been a hobby for the last 5 years) I have decided to try to make a full go at it. I'm a one man shop and take great pride in trying to make precision super accurate rifles that attention to detail is hopefully noticed. I'm working on my web site for the rifles now, my website for the guitars is tootermeredith.com Hopefully my rifle site will be up and running soon. I also just finished a rifle for americansniper.org as a raffle prize that will be drawn for at shot in 2014. Hopefully they will have possession of the rifle next week. Thanks again to the Hide for all it's done for me over the years, a great place to learn. God Bless!!!

Tooter Meredith/ Meredith Industries LLC

I almost forgot, I do have a facebook page for Meredith Rifles. If you get a chance, please check it out. Thanks