• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors old revolver help

USAF1A8

Private
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2007
Husker Nation
got a couple from my grandad but cant pick them up yet from my moms any idea what these are i think one is a colt police positice special in .32 the other?
20u1vsz.jpg

2ezi90m.jpg

Re: old revolver help

It's hard to tell from the pic but I think you're right about the Police Positive. I've got no guess on the top pic. I don't remember ever seeing that logo before. The step down from the frame to the barrel almost makes it look like a starter pistol for track/field or something. When you pick them up I'd be interested in knowing what it is.

Re: old revolver help

the other pix i have are so bad its not worth posting, but from the other pic i have the colt is marked colt da 32 probably making it a new pocket or pocket positive, the other is marked 22lr, but nothing further att

i should have them here in about a week the inlaws are moving to missouri to be closer to us and the kids in NE........ fucking yay, and theyre bringing it from socal with them ill get better pix too