• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Old school Browning semi auto help

IowaPlinker

Interested amateur
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2017
    Eastern Iowa
    Looking for help from this knowledgeable group.
    I inherited a storage garage from my dad when he passed away and my brother and I have been slowly going through it.
    Last weekend we found a cardboard box with two Browning semi auto rifles. We didn’t know he had them, and they weren’t taken care of.
    I would like to have them restored. One was made in Belgium and the other in Japan.

Does anyone know if Browning offers this service? I don’t see anything on their website.

Any help you can throw my way would be appreciated.
    Thanks

The place you need to contact for proper repairs or restorations on your Browning's is Arts Gun Shop.com
    They will make 'em look and function as new. Art Issacson at 1-636-944-3630

It may have changed since I was in the gun business, but Browning used to do factory reconditioning. Would be worth a call to find out if this is still a service they provide.

Call Browning customer service. I have two of the same rifles- the SA22. One Belgian and one Japanese....both tack drivers!