• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Old-School US Optics SN3 3.2-17x44

LFOD1776

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2006
Austin, TX
[SOLD PENDING FUNDS]

Built back in the aughts, when USO was the queen of the bespoke scope-makers, featuring Schott glass and made in the USA, built tough as nails.

Specifications:
Objective: 44mm ERGO focus
Tube: 30mm
Reticle: MOA Scale Type 1 illuminated (rheostat dial)
Elevation: EREK elevation knob 1/4MOA
Windage: 1/4MOA with stops
Extras: 2" ARD, Butler Creek flip caps, aluminum objective cap (screw-on type), original order paperwork
Condition: light ring marks as shown, in excellent overall condition

Looking to get $1500 $1400 shipped insured USPS priority in the USA.
I'm also currently looking for another black Steiner DBAL-A2 so that would be a great straight-up trade, otherwise let me know and I'll consider your trade.

For payment, I will accept: Apple Pay, Zelle, Venmo, Cash app, personal check (NOT PAYPAL!!)

IMG_2807_jpeg-2500223.JPG

IMG_2808_jpeg-2500224.JPG

IMG_2809_jpeg-2500226.JPG

IMG_2810_jpeg-2500227.JPG

IMG_2811_jpeg-2500231.JPG

Last edited:
Built back in the aughts, when USO was the queen of the bespoke scope-makers, featuring Schott glass and made in the USA, built tough as nails.

Specifications:
Objective: 44mm ERGO focus
Tube: 30mm
Reticle: MOA Scale Type 1 illuminated (rheostat dial)
Elevation: EREK elevation knob 1/4MOA
Windage: 1/4MOA with stops
Extras: 2" ARD, Butler Creek flip caps, aluminum objective cap (screw-on type), original order paperwork
Condition: light ring marks as shown, in excellent overall condition

Looking to get $1500 $1400 shipped insured USPS priority in the USA.
I'm also currently looking for another black Steiner DBAL-A2 so that would be a great straight-up trade, otherwise let me know and I'll consider your trade.

For payment, I will accept: Apple Pay, Zelle, Venmo, Cash app, personal check (NOT PAYPAL!!)

View attachment 7967317
View attachment 7967319
View attachment 7967321
View attachment 7967323
View attachment 7967327
Always loved that scope, I just picked up two TS models or I would be all over it. Good luck!

Reactions: LFOD1776
Thx. I had several in the old days and to be honest the new Foundation series really bring USO back into the game. I have several, nice glass and great quality. I am a believer again...

Reactions: Lucas41