• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos old school

Re: old school

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Csf45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is that a schmidt and bender? </div></div>

Looks more like a 1 1/2" Unertl

itm is a <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kilbux</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is beautiful rifle! What kind of receiver is that? and what caliber?</div></div> it is a union hill ballard in 32-40

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Csf45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is that a schmidt and bender?</div></div> 1 1/2" Unertl 14x

So very fine Bill and a pleasant surprise.

Here is one you might like too, this is an "old school" from when Sharps was still in NY. Parsons on top (before the shop flooded). Not a ballard, but full length scope too.

url]

Yes, its hard to take a photo of these rifles.

nice<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollingThunder51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So very fine Bill and a pleasant surprise.

Here is one you might like too, this is an "old school" from when Sharps was still in NY. Parsons on top (before the shop flooded). Not a ballard, but full length scope too.

url]

Yes, its hard to take a photo of these rifles.</div></div>

Very nice Ballard. With this picture I can tell you have a stash of brass that will be with you for years. What do you shoot in it, white or the one true gunpowder
grin.gif
! Schutzen? Fixed or breech seated? Buyem or cast your own?

I know how it is to get hooked on these rifles. No Ballard for me (yet), but I do have a Win 85 and a Rem Hepburn, 45/70 and 40/65 respectively. Black and lead only. Spent too much time and money on them, but damn will they shoot!

As someone else stated a lot of people don't know how much good wood costs. Kind of makes a MCM A5 with all the bells and wistles seem cheap in comparison.