• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Older Kowa TSN-1 vs Kowa TSN600 & TSN660 Spotters?

CT

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 23, 2002
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Looking for those who have first hand knowledge ......

How does an older Kowa TSN-1 20-60x 77mm spotter compare with the newer TSN600 60mm & TSN660 66mm standard series?

Purpose would be primarily range use.

Re: Older Kowa TSN-1 vs Kowa TSN600 & TSN660 Spotters?

Hey Palm Bch Gardens,

I have a NIB TSN-603 angled with zoom eyepiece 20x60 and soft case. PM sent from Royal Palm....

Sorry, never had the 20-60 eyepiece, just the 25x LER. It was an excellent scope. Never should have gotten rid of it. I ha ve looked thru the 660s and found them nice, but never used one on the range.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Night poacher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Palm Bch Gardens,

I have a NIB TSN-603 angled with zoom eyepiece 20x60 and soft case. PM sent from Royal Palm.... </div></div>

Replied, thanks.

I have a TSN-4 and it is still to this day a fantastic piece of kit. TSN-1 would probably be compareable to the 600 or 660. Get the Prominar models if you can. You will be making a long term investment in a good spotter like the Kowa.