• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Older Nightforce NXS Value

Bloody_Tailgate

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2008
Sioux Falls, SD
Looking for the fair market value of a used (older) NXS 5.5x22x56 with Mil dot reticle and MOA turrets. Has zero stop, but not high speed turrets. Scope is in great shape.

Thanks in advance!

1100 for mismatched is usually what they go for.

I think a little less. Nightforce, and NXS and ATACR, in particular hold value better than average. Downside is like @Geno C. mentioned, mix of mil and MOA, then mildot is usually lower than other milRAD reticles, and that magnification range has not done as well. People like the straight 5-25x, and it is quite a long scope. I think with some wear, $850-ish. Perfect shape, $950-ish.

ETA: I just saw one sell for a little more, so who knows. I am on the low side. :unsure:

Last edited:
if you sell that scope for $900, PM me before you put it up for sale. I need one for one of my mk13s.

Reactions: Geno C. and SLG
Looking for the fair market value of a used (older) NXS 5.5x22x56 with Mil dot reticle and MOA turrets. Has zero stop, but not high speed turrets. Scope is in great shape.

Thanks in advance!
Is that the Model C239.???
If so, i may be interested since i have that on one rifle