• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Older women

tallgrass

Private
Minuteman
Jun 29, 2005
Kansas
I ended up with an older woman at a club last night. She looked pretty good for a 60-year-old. In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking that she probably had a really hot daughter. We drank a bit, and we had a bit of a snuggle, and she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double?

'What's that?' I asked.

'It's a mother and daughter threesome,' she said.

As my mind began to embrace the idea, and I wondered what this daughter of hers might look like, I said, 'No, I haven't.'

We drank a bit more, then she said with a wink, 'Tonight's your lucky night.'

We went back to her place. We walked in. She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs:

" Mom, you awake?"

Re: Older women

Very funny!
0003.gif

This is one reason being in the military is nice. Bring your battle buddy with you. Make sure he's had plenty to drink. And tell him to meet the young one in the upstairs bedroom with the lights off. "Thanks man! You know I really am not into anything over 90!" ---- "No problem soldier! I gotcha covered! Just make sure you don't turn the light's on; she's a little bit insecure!"

Thanks that is ......just not sure.......but still laughing!!!!!

man, that is funny. I had to tell that to the wife and she laughed pretty hard too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

rogeri.jpg

</div></div>

cryptkeeper.jpg