• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ollin is releasing something new on Feb 14? Intel?

carbonbased

💥💥💥💥
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2018
Minnesota
So, I did a big review and overview on phone-to-spotter adapters a while ago.

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/the-big-digiscope-phone-scope-cam-overview.7133529/

My favorite was the Ollin, but what stopped me from buying the system was the that the flashlight was blocked by the case. I didn’t even realize how much I used that thing until it was unavailable.

So, I visit their webpage every so often to see what’s up. So this is what I see today:

F4B238A4-3F5D-473E-BD2F-B9832A3C928B.png

I wonder what they are announcing…anyone see them at Shot?

Reactions: Birddog6424
All I want is a case with allowances for the flashlight. I’d buy the current version and just drill it out but I think the flashlight on my 13 Pro Max might be in a spot that wouldn’t work with the current case.

It’s be nice to have access to the other lenses but I can live with using just one lens while in the field. If they don’t release a new case then I’ll probably just buy the current one and drill.

Last edited:
Well, I at least don’t have to return to them my $100 magnet attachment system that I paid $200 for

I say that with complete resignation that the $200 I paid was completely worth it

Reactions: carbonbased
These guys piss me off. THat new release is gay. Their new "snap tab" - I can hardly tell what it does, the product description is so bad, and no I don't need unboxing pics, I can't even see what they're showing in the pics the lighting is so bad.

This is what they're doing with the $170 profit they made selling me a $180 plastic made in China digiscoping adapter? SAD!