• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Olympic heart attack deaths

How many will there be?

Votes: 5 18.5%

Votes: 1 3.7%

Votes: 7 25.9%

• 4 or more

• Total voters

NoDopes

Old Salt
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2020
North Texas
Place your bets.
Will anyone even see it?
Thursday’s primetime coverage of the Beijing Winter Olympics averaged 7.25 million viewers on NBC, marking the smallest primetime Olympic audience ever on the network. The previous low was 8.5 million for the final night of competition at last year’s Tokyo Summer Olympics.

Unlike football/soccer players, most athletes don't run on daily doses of cocaine that exacerbates stroke likelihood .

Ok . Stupid question . Is cocaine even a thing any more . Oh , not a Boomer .

I’m sure there will be a hand full but it won’t be talked about among the corporate presstitutes. The info will, however, be available to anyone willing to do the work to dig it up

Ok . Stupid question . Is cocaine even a thing any more . Oh , not a Boomer .
I can only speak from what I read but it appears that the cartels are switching to meth. Its much easier and quicker to make that and fentanyl from chemicals imported from China. It takes a whole season to grow a coca plant, then in needs refined, the shipped from S. America to a mid point, then brought in to the country.

Why bother with all that when you can make a cal to One Hung Lo in Beijing, order chemicals, and have them legally arrive in a Mexican port?

1644077073734.png

Would be a shame if one of these had an AD.

Reactions: NoDopes
It's the Winter Olympics, so my guess would be the cross country / biathalon skier type events is where it'll happen

China will make all attempts to censor it when it does

I'm not a real Olympic aficionado, if they have indoor cardio heavy stuff like distance swimming there might be some extra chum in the indoor pool too