• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Omar violated MN campaign finance rules

i also saw this, funny how CNN is not making such a buzz about it. she is gonna get a slap on the wrist and that's all. she is an Islamic democrat and that like wearing to bullet proof vest.

How about the chinese senator the Turtle? Only thing Mitch Mcconnell is missing is Chinese Communist Party card , i wouldnt even be to sure of that..

'He suggested that Omar used $2,250 in campaign funds to pay a lawyer for her divorce proceedings. Omar has said those payments to her attorney were campaign-related fees. ' The divorce from her brother?

'Omar had called the claims politically motivated. In a statement, her congressional campaign said she is “glad this process is complete”' Politically motivated?....but it's okay when they do it, right? I'll bet she's glad the process is complete...fearful of what else they might have found!

The article did say that the money was actually used to pay immigration lawyers. I just got tired of copy and pasting.

I read the whole piece... it was pretty minor and though I can’t stand that twat... Inthink we’ve got to also cut a freshman learning the ropes a bit of slack.

She may be scum, but this isn’t enough to take her down. Nor should it be for anyone.

It was not massive or repeated and arguably her whole crew of amateurs needed some time to learn the rules.

Now, would she and her Comm-muzzie brethren extend the same courtesy to a Republican who made the same mistake? Probably not. But we can be better than her, can’t we?

Don’t worry... she will implode spectacularly sooner or later. She needs to go with a bang, not a whimper.

Cheers, Sirhr

PS. Given her “peoples” track record on a bang vs a whimper... I’d stay at least 100 yards from her at all times.

Cunt violates the Constitution period . Supports Sharia Law . Discriminates against people based on religion . Calls for the murder of Jews by her support for MAS and Muslim Brotherhood . Just a side note . Muslim Brotherhood has been outlawed in Egypt .
And that will take her down! Not an accounting error!

Cheers, Sirhr

I read the whole piece... it was pretty minor and though I can’t stand that twat... Inthink we’ve got to also cut a freshman learning the ropes a bit of slack.

She may be scum, but this isn’t enough to take her down. Nor should it be for anyone.

It was not massive or repeated and arguably her whole crew of amateurs needed some time to learn the rules.

Now, would she and her Comm-muzzie brethren extend the same courtesy to a Republican who made the same mistake? Probably not. But we can be better than her, can’t we?

Don’t worry... she will implode spectacularly sooner or later. She needs to go with a bang, not a whimper.

Cheers, Sirhr

PS. Given her “peoples” track record on a bang vs a whimper... I’d stay at least 100 yards from her at all times.

I like what you did there ?
It's a little dark, slightly depraved, funny as hell and true.
" A muzzle going out with a bang "

• Haha
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
[

Cheers, Sirhr

I disagree completely. She lied concerning her immigration papers/process, lied about the misuse of campaign funds and certainly lied concerning her allegiance to the US. This is not ONE instance, this is a pattern of behavior.

If you got caught in multiple lies at you job what would happen?

Last edited:
I'd love to see her brought to justice but sadly that will never happen because she is Moonslim.

IT WAS NOT AN ACCOUNTING ERROR!! IT WAS A SET OF LIES!! As conservatives we MUST stop excusing this pattern of behavior and complain just like the demokrats would.
As I understand it, she was not allowed to use in state campaign funds for out of state or national speeches or similar.

Accounting error... was an umbrella term anyway.

She is, indeed scum. So when she goes down, I don’t want it to be for small potatoes that will get sloughed off as politically-motivated nitpicking. And negate politically-motivated nitpicking back.

Let her auger In spectacularly... and in the mean time keep flapping her gums... because she is worth thousands of votes to our side... every time she talks.

Cheers, Sirhr

[

I disagree completely. She lied concerning her immigration papers/process, lied about the misuse of campaign funds and certainly lied concerning her allegiance to the US. This is not ONE instance, this is a pattern of behavior.

If you got caught in multiple lies at you job what would happen?

And someone should investigate the immigration fraud.... if she did bring in Somali relatives illegally, she should be impeached, charged, convicted and deported. She is not natural born. Her citizenship can be revoked.

But I don’t see being able to nail her on the campaign finance issue... too small and not a precedent worth setting.

But where are the calls out for her hate speech? What about links to MB... a terrorist organization? What about foreign campaign donations... any of those in her coffers? Plenty of dirt to nail her on even if one doesn’t pan out...

damn, now I sound like Nadler, Schiff and Pelosi... with charges I search of a crime!

Cheers, Sirhr

Give it a rest. Only Republicans can be brought to justice for lying!
Anyway she's from the 'region' of peace!

well if the story about Texas turning blue is true and the fed does give amnesty to the nearly 4million illegals in the state that's more than enough to turn Texas dim acratic for the foreseeable future . ted only won by 235 k votes wonder if they are still happy to have 1.5 million Californian democratic voter moving there now . it is going to be bad in 2020 here's to hopping I am very wrong .

Oh Yes, O'Barry brought them in, talk about shipping in people from Africa to do his "Biden"
I think it was Clinton who brought most in. The first generation which came in the early 90s after restore hope were pretty appreciative and hard working. Their kids... the second generation, are the problem.

Lots of little retards pining for their shithole homeland... blaming their parents for taking them from their paradise (it’s not) and picking up arms to go back to a fight.

Omar is one. Of those radical second generation types, committed to making America into Mogadishu.

Sirhr

PS.... I am sure Barry brought in plenty, too! But the Somali problem started with slick willie!

Reactions: camotoe
Election Law is designed so they can get away with anything. Campaigning is a very lucrative job. Even if you lose, you win $$$. The Fox is guarding the Hen house.

Reactions: EddieNFL
She is just part of the invitable evolution of a political democracy.

Like a cancer infecting every system of government. Here we wait until its terminal stage 4 in hopes it will all work out peacefully? But the longer we wait the less peaceful the resolution will be.

Have you ever seen somone on serious chemo?

The nuclear option isn't pretty.

Wow, another violation and broken law, but, but, but I guess we should overlook this one also because she is a freshman and does not really know how things works since she is not from the US. This shit has to end.

Reactions: jrassy
Not a fricking thing will happen to her or any other swamp member. Anyone of us normal, tax paying slaves would be dragged through the court system and bled dry. These POS's have lawyers paid for by G. Soros and his ilk to fight any legal charge all day long.

I think I've already mentioned this in great detail. I'm far more interested in her immigration fraud.
I can't figure out how she is still in this country, or not behind bars. It would appear the immigration system is hopelessly broken. I understand they catch a few, but it appears there is a certain group who wear a force field.

How is it, that such a high profile individual gets outed with no repercussions, despite mountains of clear and damning evidence? I'm betting they are afraid of the repercussions from the "community".
Meanwhile, a detailed investigation into collusion and obstruction, of monumental scope and expense turns up zip and pip. Despite the absence of evidence, "they" want to impeach a sitting president.

The rule of law is no longer effective, nor equally applied. The republic is dead.....dead dead.

I had the unfortunate luck of being in the same building lobby while she was there, media frenzy and all. My first thought was one of here minions would blow up soon. I eased on out of there.

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr
So we are looking for something of substance that this muzzle witch has been guilty of... seems like her marriage fraud extends into education loan and visa fraud.

I lost the link but it’s out there and I hate searching on phones.

Now we are talking some fraud and criminal activity with substance. Game on, Akbar!

Sirhr

So we are looking for something of substance that this muzzle witch has been guilty of... seems like her marriage fraud extends into education loan and visa fraud.

I lost the link but it’s out there and I hate searching on phones.

Now we are talking some fraud and criminal activity with substance. Game on, Akbar!

Sirhr

Doesn’t matter. $10 says nothing will happen to her since she is in the protected class and all!

well if the story about Texas turning blue is true and the fed does give amnesty to the nearly 4million illegals in the state that's more than enough to turn Texas dim acratic for the foreseeable future . ted only won by 235 k votes wonder if they are still happy to have 1.5 million Californian democratic voter moving there now . it is going to be bad in 2020 here's to hopping I am very wrong .
"You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus."

Mr Smith said it best.
th.jpeg

Reactions: armorpl8chikn