• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OMG Democrats are SO fucked in midterms........

This what I said when trump offered up amnesty in the original budget deal and the dems rejected it. Everyone was pissed but he knew they would never accept it proving that they don’t care about them, they don’t want them to actually get the amnesty because then they can’t be pawns anymore.

I don't think the Democrats have a thing to worry about from stories like this. Most of their base never hears or discounts Fox content and if MSNBC covers it at all they will have a different slant.

I don't think the Democrats have a thing to worry about from stories like this. Most of their base never hears or discounts Fox content and if MSNBC covers it at all they will have a different slant.

This guy talks to people in the barrio. They listen.

unfortunately for every one like him, who actually sounds like he thinks of himself as an american.....there are 1000 others who think of themselves as "mexican" and are just here to suck off the american teat.

You under estimate the willingness and absolute skill at which the Republicans will energize their DC swamp mafia to work with the democrats in an attempt to be seen by the establishment as working in a bo partisan manner to go back on every promise they made to get elected to the majority in the first place. Dems get elected to a majority for 2 years they get obamacare, transform america into a place where there is no gender, no laws, no borders, no morals, now decency, no TRUTH and no Constitution The repubs then work with them as a minority to cement their assault on our Republic into law and tradition. I will never vote for a lying fuking republican again in my life. ever. lets sink this charade now.

You under estimate the willingness and absolute skill at which the Republicans will energize their DC swamp mafia to work with the democrats in an attempt to be seen by the establishment as working in a bo partisan manner to go back on every promise they made to get elected to the majority in the first place. Dems get elected to a majority for 2 years they get obamacare, transform america into a place where there is no gender, no laws, no borders, no morals, now decency, no TRUTH and no Constitution The repubs then work with them as a minority to cement their assault on our Republic into law and tradition. I will never vote for a lying fuking republican again in my life. ever. lets sink this charade now.

I hope you still intend to vote for Republicans who are not Liars, if not then you can see part of the problem when you look in the mirror.

Nope the last Repub I voted for was Trump ans he is turning out to be a betrayer like I deep down though he would be. Him and Chuck Shumer suck on the same globalits no border teet, at least the dems are straight up honest about their intent.

I hope you still intend to vote for Republicans who are not Liars, if not then you can see part of the problem when you look in the mirror.

Nope the last Repub I voted for was Trump ans he is turning out to be a betrayer like I deep down though he would be. Him and Chuck Shumer suck on the same globalits no border teet, at least the dems are straight up honest about their intent.
Jerry, Trump is playing Schumer like a Salmon on a line--Offer him what he says he wants and show everyone he is full of shit when he rejects it because it came from Trump. After Schumer and Pelosi reject it then McCain and Lindsay Gramensty can not make a back door deal and force it on Trump. You will notice that President Trump proposing these things is the kiss of death for them.

I sure hope I'm seeing it right.

Reactions: 308pirate
The freedom Caucus is demotivated and that is who pushed trump over the edge in the last election, they stayed home in the Moore election in Ala. Keep fucking with te tea part and you will bring things to a head in a bad way, they liek me are all in and are very okay blowing up the whole game if its not going to follow the Constitution. Keep fuking around you halfwits.

Geez, Jerry. They stayed home because Moore was a terrible candidate. I know, I voted for him. He's a complete DB.

Reactions: diverdon