• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s OMG - you can't get laid in Subic any more!?!?!?

Wait, WHAT?! They didn't call me Larry Peso for nuth'n. Hell, that was part of the Gross Domestic Product and I gotta tell ya, I paid dearly for the Grossest I could get !!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::sick:

I was seriously considered the Morale Officer onboard my Ships. I'd come up with a good excuse to Cat off and go in early to conduct business and then set up the Departments Party either out in Subic City, Barrio Barretto, or right on the outskirts of Olangapo. THEY WERE FUCKING EPIC !!!! I'd run around and gather up the best local talent I could find and hand out invitations I'd have done in the Print Shop. 1st class deal. We'd end up with so many LBFM's it was CRAZY. Mayor Gordon was a great resource in our efforts to perform professional level fuckery of epic proportions. Ended up working with him a bit more when I got out and had dealings with the SBMA. After I got out in 90 I worked in Japan for 3 yrs in Tokyo then went to work for 3 yrs in Manila. Great times. Once we lost Subic things really went to shit. Hell, that place was the wild wild west. After about 83 not so much. Shame. Was to fun working up the "Cherry Boys" prior to tying up alongside Pier Alava and hitting the Brow. Cases, and I mean CASES of condoms at the tables on the Aircraft Elevators prior to going ashore. And itty bitty female undwear with the ships logo on the front of them. Jeezus what a blast.

Anyone remember Jolo's? LMFAO :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Barneybdb
Somewhere I still have one of these business cards:
1547752239278.png

Reverse:
1547752286182.png

"with barking and yelping"

ANYONE that was there in the late 70's early 80's surely had to know "Lizard Lady" out in Sin City or you missed half your life. Reminds me of those sick bastards that put peanut butter on their junk for an animal........... :ROFLMAO::love::cry:

Whats long.....hard.......skinny...... and filled with seamen?

A submarine.

Apparently a submarine full of Gillette users.

Magic 8 Ball says future looks weak........

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/425818-generation-z-may-be-most-liberal-demographic-yet

What's the saying.... 140 men go down and 70 couples come up...

Bet the little shitbird who reported the Captain was up for discipline or something... and this was his way of getting back. He had a reason. I hope the rest of the crew makes sure he has a really bad accident....

Disgusting that someone would 'frag' an officer's career with such lame BS.

Sirhr

Bet the little shitbird who reported the Captain was up for discipline or something... and this was his way of getting back. He had a reason. I hope the rest of the crew makes sure he has a really bad accident....

Sirhr

More likely he was pissed the hookers were all female.

Sirhr
I remember one CO on my 1st boat getting up on the stage at the Inner Room in Port Canaveral and dancing with some of the talent there. If one of ours reported him back then, he would have fallen up a couple sets of ladders before his broke ass got carted away.

Reactions: XTR and W54/XM-388