• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Omnibus = Abuse

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    So, I posted a similar thread last year. Lets post whats really in the 4200 page Omnibus that will truer destroy this country, like losing the ability to fight election fraud whatsoever, and stuff like this:

300 Million USD for Pakistan "Gender Studies". There are only two genders folks. Can I get that 300M now?

Reactions: 338dude
    So, I posted a similar thread last year. Lets post whats really in the 4200 page Omnibus that will truer destroy this country, like losing the ability to fight election fraud whatsoever, and stuff like this:

300 Million USD for Pakistan "Gender Studies". There are only two genders folks. Can I get that 300M now?

Considering that in Pakistan you might get stoned for using the word gender, I'm pretty sure that's a bribe to some politicians there that have guaranteed a kickback to some politicians here.

The only viable option now is for the US to cancel all the debt we owe China as reparations for the biological Covid attack

That might actually do a lot less than you may think.
    The Chinese aren't stupid Debt is considered an asset and they use that asset to buy real assets all over the world.

4.6% for my homies still on the grind, and vaccine mandate is gone.

205B39F9-2D39-4C99-822E-0A0216A8B98A.gif

Considering that in Pakistan you might get stoned for using the word gender, I'm pretty sure that's a bribe to some politicians there that have guaranteed a kickback to some politicians here.
    Surprise Surprise Surprise! Who’da’thunkit we’d use a novel naming schema for paying off Paki ISI for inserting US assets and gear into Iran. 50% is a “translation services“ payment, 5% for some made up gender report and the rest is the real ISI effort.

Before Elon bought Twitter, all those comments would have been censored.

Think about how many reactions have been hidden all along.
    Been proven there was quite the campaign going on. Despite what anyone thinks about Trump or Musk both have sacrificed to bring some stuff to light. And as Trump said, they are after you, he is just in the way. In other words, he just slowed it down a bit. I don’t think people have any idea how evil governments around the world are. But hey I’m sure we will vote our way out of it all and the republicans will fix all next time if you just give them more money and time.

Before Elon bought Twitter, all those comments would have been censored.

Think about how many reactions have been hidden all along.
    I tried to give Cotton Top Tom the benefit of my doubts mainly based on him being my Homie. He is no different than all the other RINO’s when the rubber meets the road.
    Can’t wait until he runs again , before then I will see and talk to him. 👎

Shout me down if you must, but I still think we need One More Constitutional Amendment.

Amendment 28

No bill, Presented to Congress Shall Be More than 1000 words long, Preferably only 2 pages, double spaced, in a font at least 12 points or larger.

Further, no bill my include more than one amendment and that amendment must be directly related to the original subject/intent of the bill and, it may be No More Than 250 words, preferably only one page, double spaced in a font at least 12 points or greater.

Considering what I wrote in the previous post, wishing for dreams never to be fulfilled

Considering the omnibus bill containing trillions of dollars we don’t have to provide the unwilling and unworthy with shit they don’t need or want (millions of dollars for gender studies for Pakistan???) I have a small request

Here in Jackson Parish, North Central Louisiana, we want a full sized indoor Velodrome. The construction would probably be no more than say 70 to 100 million dollars and probably no more than 50 to 100 thousand dollars per year to maintain plus the salaries of the staff to maintain it. A pittance compared to what is being spent on other programs.

And, At Least Two (2) Americans who live in Jackson Parish who are avid cyclist would benefit from this expenditure. Plus, both have wives who are also cyclists. Jsut think, a program that only costs millions of dollars that would actually benefit American, tax paying citizens.

Please read that last paragraph again. At least two (2) Real Live American Citizens, both war veterans and their wives (one of whom is also a veteran) would actually benefit from the millions that are being spent.

Reactions: Lug Nut
    Shout me down if you must, but I still think we need One More Constitutional Amendment.

Amendment 28

No bill, Presented to Congress Shall Be More than 1000 words long, Preferably only 2 pages, double spaced, in a font at least 12 points or larger.

Further, no bill my include more than one amendment and that amendment must be directly related to the original subject/intent of the bill and, it may be No More Than 250 words, preferably only one page, double spaced in a font at least 12 points or greater.
    +:
    Each line of any propose legislation shall be clearly footnoted as to the actual author of that line of the legislation. Only members may write legislation, not staff or third parties.

No member may vote on a bill they have not completely read and understood prior to the vote.

Any member that materially lies, misrepresents directly or by omission, any component of proposed or passed legislation shall be personally liable to every claimant for damages as claimed by the claimant.

No elected official shall enjoy ANY material benefit, not also afforded to the general public.

Reactions: DIBBS
    Freedom is fucked.

Time to stop thinking of this as an American problem.

This is the one "Global Agenda" I support.

For each American witnessing the decline of what was their grounding stabil pride there is a Czech, a Frenchman and we see the Brazilians that recognize they are losing their Freedom.

So many millions being put in slavery by so so so very few.

Gentlemen, none of this matters. It’s all over and it won’t be saved.

Concentrate on local. Fortify your neighborhood, city, county and insulate it against whatever Modor is doing. That is all you can affect and worrying about national level shite is pointless and unhealthy.

Here they are so you don’t have to click on a link. Anyone working in gov’t works to attack and ultimately enslave you and your family. The so called good guys would have quit by now in disgust. Those receiving a taxpayer stolen paycheck is on the other side of the line. Period. No exceptions any longer.

1. Massive 14.1% ATF Budget Increase to Facilitate Biden’s Pistol Ban
    2. 50% Increase for ATF’s NTC Budget to Maintain the Illegal Near-Billion Record Gun Registry
    3. $700+ Million in Funding Available to Bribe States to Pass “Red Flag” Gun Confiscation Laws
    4. Directing VA Medical Centers to Utilize Confiscation Orders on Vulnerable Veterans
    5. Department of Education to Push “Safe Storage” of Parents’ Firearms
    6. Funding for VA to Maintain “Gun Storage Maps” to Keep Tabs on Where Veterans Keep Guns
    7. New Annual Compensation for Families of Deceased ATF Agents Could be an Indication of Upcoming Gun Confiscation
    8. Gun Control Earmarks for “Orchid Healing Circles” and More!
    9. Dickey Violations Galore While CDC Suppresses Self-Defense Statistics
    10. Programs Discouraging Women from Exercising their Second Amendment Rights
    11. Anti-Gun “Community Violence Intervention” Initiatives
    12. “Violent Anti-Government Ideology” and “Domestic Radicalization Research”

So many millions being put in slavery by so so so very few.

Folks even here don't like to believe it like it is, but the actual truth is that all this evil and enslavement of 8 billion or so humans, is being pushed by a very small group of people who could probably all fit in one large room.

How do they get it done?

This English politician put it very simply

At every level, lesser people choose to acquiesce and then enforce.
    It's not just the "King's Men" and the typical "just doing our jobs", "Just following the law", "but my retirement" types that people think of but also lesser politicians and administrators all the way down to the local people on the street who feel the need to "report" anyone not following the dictates of the tiny handful.

That's why I'm always on such at tear about "just following orders" because all through history that is how a tiny handful of people brought misery, slavery and horror to vast millions.

Gun control hidden in the bill

What’s up with #7?

Lots of money slated for gun control crap!!!

Here they are so you don’t have to click on a link. Anyone working in gov’t works to attack and ultimately enslave you and your family. The so called good guys would have quit by now in disgust. Those receiving a taxpayer stolen paycheck is on the other side of the line. Period. No exceptions any longer.

1. Massive 14.1% ATF Budget Increase to Facilitate Biden’s Pistol Ban
    2. 50% Increase for ATF’s NTC Budget to Maintain the Illegal Near-Billion Record Gun Registry
    3. $700+ Million in Funding Available to Bribe States to Pass “Red Flag” Gun Confiscation Laws
    4. Directing VA Medical Centers to Utilize Confiscation Orders on Vulnerable Veterans
    5. Department of Education to Push “Safe Storage” of Parents’ Firearms
    6. Funding for VA to Maintain “Gun Storage Maps” to Keep Tabs on Where Veterans Keep Guns
    7. New Annual Compensation for Families of Deceased ATF Agents Could be an Indication of Upcoming Gun Confiscation
    8. Gun Control Earmarks for “Orchid Healing Circles” and More!
    9. Dickey Violations Galore While CDC Suppresses Self-Defense Statistics
    10. Programs Discouraging Women from Exercising their Second Amendment Rights
    11. Anti-Gun “Community Violence Intervention” Initiatives
    12. “Violent Anti-Government Ideology” and “Domestic Radicalization Research”

There is a bit of it. It’s very sad.