• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

omnibus budget ?

It is a shit budget that funds all sorts of liberal BS and has no wall funding. But it helps the Pentagon.

Budget implies planning. That's not what this is. Anyone know off the top of their head the last time congress approved a budget?

At this point I'd rather they increase spending by about 10,000%. Go big or go home.

They're not spending tax payer money anymore. They're way beyond that.

Passed and on to Trump. Good thing we’ve got all these conservative Republicans, right???

Rep majority in House and Senate, white house ......... ... .. . . ( sorry I chocked ), and this is the shit sandwich that going to pass.

"No question now what has happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again: but already it was impossible to say which was which." Orwell Animal Farm

Republicans are only conservative when Dems are in the majority .

Chuck Schumer got more pork to build a tunnel than the nation got to build a wall.

MAGA?

Reactions: Rthur
Last edited:
Every Omnibus Budget Bill is a sh*t sandwich, always has been, nothing new here, nothing to see, move along. If everyone isn't pissed with it, it's leaning either too Left or too Right. No full funding for the wall, no DACA, it's pretty Left leaning; no wonder Chucky and his Bride are grinning. They're betting they can outlast him until the midterms, and then take away the majority. When they talk about the Dreamers, they're not talking about immigrants, they're taking about the far Left. Sucky Chucky was 'my' Senator back before I left the Imperial State. POS then, POS now.

I had some hopes for McCain, but that was a dry fart.

Greg

Last edited:
We

Got

Screwed

As Long as the Republicans are scared to death as a government shutdown, the Democrats are going to use this as a weapon every stinking time. I am of the opinion make it have a government shut down for a year and none of us would really notice. I’m so pissed off right now.

1521830397668.png

Anytime Schumer, Finestein, Boxer, et all are smiling, WE get shit thrown in our face. It makes me wonder Trump is being blackmailed.

Anytime Schumer, Finestein, Boxer, et all are smiling, WE get shit thrown in our face. It makes me wonder Trump is being blackmailed.

and how do you get blackmailed when "owning" the NSA black mail ops repository?

Not that I advocate playing the last Presidents game but I do advocate opening the doors to shine the light on the swamp than calling in a broken arrow airstrike and leveling all the domestic spying apparatus of the NSA/FBI.

Reactions: ArmyJerry