• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

? on 25 meter target with canadian bull

RVN1968

Private
Minuteman
Aug 20, 2009
central idaho
It has been years since I zerod weapon for battle sight zero.
Here is the question I am looking for an answer

On 25 meter target with the canadian bull has two X's one on top and one op bottom. One is for 556 and the other is for 762, and I can not remember which is which......does anybody remember which X is for the 762 bullet when using the 25 meter target and the cnadaian bull.........thank you in advance........RVN

Re: ? on 25 meter target with canadian bull

The top one is for the 223, the bottom one is for the 308.

I love the Canadian Bull. I've found people seem to get better zeros and faster, on it then the newer zero targets the army uses. I still have a box of them and even have on on .pdf file for printing out.

Canadian%20Bull%20Target.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RVN1968</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It has been years since I zerod weapon for battle sight zero.
Here is the question I am looking for an answer

On 25 meter target with the canadian bull has two X's one on top and one op bottom. One is for 556 and the other is for 762, and I can not remember which is which......does anybody remember which X is for the 762 bullet when using the 25 meter target and the cnadaian bull.........thank you in advance........RVN</div></div>

Just curious, do you have a BDC sight; and, what's the barrel length, as well as ammunition type you are using? For a 300 meter zero with M855, shooting an M4 or M16A2, 3, or 4, the modified ARMY 25 meter zeroing target may be more useful, in better assuring mid-range hits, from center of mass holds.

Man I have not seen that target in YEARS. That is the target we used in Basic training to zero our M16A1's.

As Sterling said if you are using an AR or M4 with a BDC sight you might be better off using the modified 25 metter zeroing target.

thnaks folks, and I just scored on a AR-10..DPMS, with standard sights........RVN