• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

'On-Line Training' Access

Re: 'On-Line Training' Access

Lindy, obviously I missed something. I did not know it was fee based. Where might I find the info. thanks, Jim

JP, I am sure Lowlight will answer your questions once he sees your post, but maybe I can help.

Yes you must pay for the On-line training. To do that go to the top of the toolbar on this page that says "My Stuff". Click on that and a drop down box will appear. Click on "Subscriptions". That should get you started.

How does one retain access. I paid the $30 ($40 in our south pacific peso!) and once the 3 day trial period ended I was denied access. The problem is when I try and pay the $10 monthly fee via paypal it only allows me a $30 option. Anyone care to explain?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rath</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How does one retain access. I paid the $30 ($40 in our south pacific peso!) and once the 3 day trial period ended I was denied access. The problem is when I try and pay the $10 monthly fee via paypal it only allows me a $30 option. Anyone care to explain?</div></div>

it depends on how you paid with Pay Pal, it says your account is "pending" meaning something didnt clear so you may have used an E Check which needs to clear first before Pay Pal kicks back the authorization to the site to allow access again.

LL, I paid via credit card and I have 100% been debited. I also received a message from Admin to indicate my payment was received. I also did have access for 3 days but since then I can neither access the online training or choose the $10 option on PayPal.

I need my daily fix of online training pearls!!

Something isn't right I activated it, but I will have lisa look into the account to see what Pay Pal was doing, because it said Pending which usually means they are waiting for something to clear ?

Cheers LL.

If there is any problem please let me know, never had an issue with PayPal before.
Rath