• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

On the eigth day God created accidents.

Fawk that. Now that it's all over the news, the only option is to pay some Crips to remove the problem while it's not on the property.

Reactions: 232593 and Maggot
“Hirschhorn's attorney said the city had never approved the unit for occupancy, and that its shower was constructed without a permit. Therefore, she's not required to pay rent, he said.”

If the home is unfit to live in due to no permits, then why is she living there?

She’s gotta leave sometime. Use that time to take what’s yours.

Here is what the landowner can do. 'Fess up to the remodel without permit.

Then, get a permit and rip out that shower. Have a bunch of workers going in and out, inspectors back and forth. She is the one that pointed this out by way of her attorney. Let her put up with the dust and noise of remodeling.

And then report her for code violations. As a tenant, you are not above the law. Wear her out with all this legality. You want permits and inspections? We got them.

Here is what the landowner can do. 'Fess up to the remodel without permit.

Then, get a permit and rip out that shower. Have a bunch of workers going in and out, inspectors back and forth. She is the one that pointed this out by way of her attorney. Let her put up with the dust and noise of remodeling.

And then report her for code violations. As a tenant, you are not above the law. Wear her out with all this legality. You want permits and inspections? We got them.
^^^^^ This
Make her want to leave!

I'm going through similar. Two people, from afar, want me out of my house. I won't break. I won't run.
The threats keep coming. Oh please, please, PLEASE breach my contract. I'd love to pay off my house super early.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Hire a squatter to break in when she leaves for any reason.
They live there now.
The fucked-up laws will protect them the same as her.

Reactions: Ronws
Just get a bunch of lawn chairs and splay them around the place, all facing said abode.
Go find a bunch of bikers and tell them beer is on me.....but you need to hang out in these chairs.
Be sure most of the chairs are facing the windows.
If needed, provide binoculars.

Problem solved.

Just get a bunch of lawn chairs and splay them around the place, all facing said abode.
Go find a bunch of bikers and tell them beer is on me.....but you need to hang out in these chairs.
Be sure most of the chairs are facing the windows.
If needed, provide binoculars.

Problem solved.
It would be even better if they were hangin out at the kitchen table.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Go south a couple few miles south and go to a special place called San onofre.
It's on camp Pendleton. There's a real classy place there called the E club...
The guys all have short hair and fight each other when they get drunk. Tell them you are having a party and there will be chicks and free beer.

Last edited:
A train horn with a remote...
1696904319485.png

150db

R

Last edited:
Reactions: 96coal449
The guys all have short hair and fight each other when they get drunk. Tell them you are having a party and there will be chicks and free beer.
You're assuming those guys aren't wearing skirts these days.
I'd wager more than a few are.

Reactions: 96coal449
And will they sing "you've lost that loving feeling..."?

^^^^^ This
Make her want to leave!

I'm going through similar. Two people, from afar, want me out of my house. I won't break. I won't run.
The threats keep coming. Oh please, please, PLEASE breach my contract. I'd love to pay off my house super early.
Wait.... what???

The update article that mentions her lawsuit in a car accident does mention that the landowner did get a permit, after all, but she is refusing access to the place to do the work. Seems like no one has enough cojones to stand up to this woman.

Reactions: Maggot
The update article that mentions her lawsuit in a car accident does mention that the landowner did get a permit, after all, but she is refusing access to the place to do the work. Seems like no one has enough cojones to stand up to this woman.
Another article I read called her a serial litigator. She's done the same thing before.

Accident.