• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

On this Day in History

If that was really just Oswald they would release the un-redacted files, there’s way too many odd things going on with all that. I didn’t start out thinking that either. Too many enemies, too many weirdly connected people, and too many coincidences.

If that was really just Oswald they would release the un-redacted files, there’s way too many odd things going on with all that. I didn’t start out thinking that either. Too many enemies, too many weirdly connected people, and too many coincidences.

I dont think its a simple "who done it" that they're concealing. Its a "who had it done" scenario that is so damning of the federal gov. If you ever get a chance to speak with Dr. Paul Maurer of Tread Proof, he has possibly the greatest wealth of knowledge on the subject of anyone who doesn't have the classified files in their possession. He has had JFK's actual original med documents and knows the Dr. who "treated" JFK after his brain pan was removed. Dr. Maurer shares the same sentiment on the "who had it done" and the "why" as I do. One of the most interesting conversations ive ever had. If you aren't familiar with who Doc Maurer is, he is a top neuro surgeons in the country and the #1 or #2 terminal ballistics experts in the country, and owner of the training facility Tread Proof in Nunnelly, TN

I dont think its a simple "who done it" that they're concealing. Its a "who had it done" scenario that is so damning of the federal gov. If you ever get a chance to speak with Dr. Paul Maurer of Tread Proof, he has possibly the greatest wealth of knowledge on the subject of anyone who doesn't have the classified files in their possession. He has had JFK's actual original med documents and knows the Dr. who "treated" JFK after his brain pan was removed. Dr. Maurer shares the same sentiment on the "who had it done" and the "why" as I do. One of the most interesting conversations ive ever had. If you aren't familiar with who Doc Maurer is, he is a top neuro surgeons in the country and the #1 or #2 terminal ballistics experts in the country, and owner of the training facility Tread Proof in Nunnelly, TN

Multiple groups/people had it out for him it seems foreign and our own gov agencies.

Who does he say did it?

Multiple groups/people had it out for him it seems foreign and our own gov agencies.

Who does he say did it?

He says undoubtedly it in fact was LHO. All of the evidence that he has had access to points that way. The bigger question is the who had it done and the why. We both land on the same thing. The CIA was the who had it done and the why is b/c JFK was only steps away from auditing the federal reserve.

Ron and Rand Paul have no chance at ever becoming the POTUS b/c they would have to pull a JFK in a modern era where it would be much tougher to orchestrate it where people would believe it was legit. It is much easier to just prevent someone like them from ever becoming president than it would be the assassinate them without being suspected. This is just my .02 opinion.

Reactions: akmike47
He says undoubtedly it in fact was LHO. All of the evidence that he has had access to points that way. The bigger question is the who had it done and the why. We both land on the same thing. The CIA was the who had it done and the why is b/c JFK was only steps away from auditing the federal reserve.

Ron and Rand Paul have no chance at ever becoming the POTUS b/c they would have to pull a JFK in a modern era where it would be much tougher to orchestrate it where people would believe it was legit. It is much easier to just prevent someone like them from ever becoming president than it would be the assassinate them without being suspected. This is just my .02 opinion.
One story I heard and I can’t remember who it was, but I saw a Russian claim LHO said he would do it with the “promise” of them helping him escape to the USSR, If I’m remembering correctly. Shitty thing is multiple options seem plausible.

Lots of people had it out for JFK it sounds like.

It’s crazy how fucked up our government is, things they admit to even and people conveniently forget.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
LHO lacked the skill set to effectively complete the task.

JFK Was a thorn in the side of CIA AKA "USmob", what we call deep state today and started talking/asking about aliens in addition to the foreign relations issues. Deserve it or not, follow the status quo or always be looking over your shoulder

LHO lacked the skill set to effectively complete the task.

JFK Was a thorn in the side of CIA AKA "USmob", what we call deep state today and started talking/asking about aliens in addition to the foreign relations issues. Deserve it or not, follow the status quo or always be looking over your shoulder
This.

John McCone head of the CIA conspired with the head of the New Orleans crime family head, Carlos Marcello, who gave the order. Who ever the goombah that pulled the trigger was, he ended up in concrete with in a day or two. Hoover and Johnson no doubt just kept their mouths shut.

He also threatened to end the Federal Reserve. Dont threaten the money.