• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

On this Veteran's Day...

pitspitr

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2020
Central Nebraska
I'd like to take a moment to thank all of you Veterans! Whether you served several front line combat tours or was in a stateside, peace time, support position. Whether you were an Officer or Enlisted. No matter the branch, You all have my support, respect, admiration and gratitude!

THANK YOU!

Oh, and to all you "Misguided Children," Happy belated Birthday!

On this day (as I do every day) I'd like to offer thanks, and gratitude to all my brothers, and sisters who have bravely stepped up to serve our nation in the armed forces.
Weather in peacetime, or at war, active duty, or reserves, as a draftee, or volunteer, each of you has given a piece or yourselves to ensure the continuation of freedom.
Your nation is grateful. (or should be anyway)
Thank you, and God bless.

rBCXIqJ.jpg

PS, if someone could read that to my Marine brothers... That would probably be be nice.

I'd like to take a moment to thank all of you Veterans! Whether you served several front line combat tours or was in a stateside, peace time, support position. Whether you were an Officer or Enlisted. No matter the branch, You all have my support, respect, admiration and gratitude!

THANK YOU!

Oh, and to all you "Misguided Children," Happy belated Birthday!
You're welcome ... and thanks for the birthday wishes to us misguided children.