• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Once Fired Brass Resale Value?

Ubaderb

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2020
What's a good starting point for once fired brass price? 1000+ Peterson LRP 6 Creed (Prime marked), 200 Hornady, and 200 Federal. Looking through past sales seems everyone is all over the place with prices. Is .50 a piece asking too much?

Reactions: 338dude
What's a good starting point for once fired brass price? 1000+ Peterson LRP 6 Creed (Prime marked), 200 Hornady, and 200 Federal. Looking through past sales seems everyone is all over the place with prices. Is .50 a piece asking too much?
I think .50 case is reasonable, possibly .75 to a dollar for the Peterson brass

I've seen plenty of listings with once (or more) fired Peterson brass at $1 per. Worst case, you do a price drop if it doesn't move fast enough

Personally, my issue with buying brass from somebody’s reloads, is the worry of how hard they ran it. In order to accept that uncertainty, as well as the uncertainty as to whether it was once twice or three times fired, I would require a substantial discount, but that’s just me.

Thanks everyone for the advice. I am not looking to get rich off the brass, just need to turn it into about 400 pieces of Alpha brass :unsure:.