• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Once Upon a Time in... Hollywood --Probably BEST Movie EVER!

Strykervet

ain'T goT no how whaTchamacalliT
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    So this came out a year ago, I've probably seen it fifty times now... Tarantino is a master. An alternate reality, just a good story, of what it COULD have been like in 1968/69. Doesn't depend on special effects, any he uses aren't noticeable. How it didn't win "Best Picture" I'll never know. Probably not commie-centric enough, not enough political indoctrination, white shaming, race shit and it doesn't really feature any faggotry for current Hollywood types. So you guys oughta love it.

Certainly one to watch if you haven't, and one worth watching again if you have. Lorenza Izzo is FUCKING HOT! You can see her titties in "Knock Knock" which is worth watching too (every guy's dream gone wrong).

Anything I try to tell you about it is sort of a spoiler.

Better than Inlgorious Bastards. I can't imagine what he'll do next at this point, he's completely in a league of his own now, better than Kubrick or even Kurosawa IMO.

Yep, last good movie I recall seeing.

I thought Qualley was pretty hot.

Prior to that, I was really pleasantly surprised by Hell or High Water.

Damn good movie! I had no clue where it was headed despite pretty good knowledge of the subject matter, so the surprise and twist was really good. Pissed off the Bruce Lee folks though....

Every comment just spot on.

Yep, last good movie I recall seeing.

I thought Qualley was pretty hot.

Prior to that, I was really pleasantly surprised by Hell or High Water.
    Yeah, Tarantino doesn't disappoint with the T&A and he's a leg and foot man for sure (Death Proof was straight gloves off for him). He only did a couple that don't have long and up close leg and foot shots and Death Proof even has a foot licking scene.

So there's a thing I read about her in that movie. Of course she's part of the fake outrage culture, said when the movie was done "didn't wanna shave or take baths anymore" and "completely embraced the role".

I still stand firm on Lorenza Izzo taking the crown for baddest bitch though (that's Francesca, the Italian wife) and that's saying a lot with Margot Robbie in it.

Damn good movie! I had no clue where it was headed despite pretty good knowledge of the subject matter, so the surprise and twist was really good. Pissed off the Bruce Lee folks though....
    That's arguably the best part! And I agree, I thought I sorta knew where it would wind up too at first.

That movie must have been just fun to make. Pitt and DiCaprio had the best lines EVER. Especially DiCaprio. He was awesome.

Eight god damn fucking whiskey sours!!

God, how did it NOT win BEST PICTURE!? Every damn scene was that epic!

Oh and I read today that "Bounty Law" is being made into a series. But DiCaprio is gonna have to play Rick Dalton to pull it off IMO.

Did you guys know that most of the people across his films are related? So characters in Django and Hateful 8, etc., are "relatives" of characters in other movies? Pretty slick, I never caught that.

If you like Tarantino then one not in the canon is "Death Proof" and it's worth a watch too. He's very much in to the exploitation films and that's a top notch violent sexploitation film of the highest degree.

Every comment just spot on.

Yeah, Tarantino doesn't disappoint with the T&A and he's a leg and foot man for sure (Death Proof was straight gloves off for him). He only did a couple that don't have long and up close leg and foot shots and Death Proof even has a foot licking scene.

So there's a thing I read about her in that movie. Of course she's part of the fake outrage culture, said when the movie was done "didn't wanna shave or take baths anymore" and "completely embraced the role".

I still stand firm on Lorenza Izzo taking the crown for baddest bitch though (that's Francesca, the Italian wife) and that's saying a lot with Margot Robbie in it.

That's arguably the best part! And I agree, I thought I sorta knew where it would wind up too at first.

That movie must have been just fun to make. Pitt and DiCaprio had the best lines EVER. Especially DiCaprio. He was awesome.

God, how did it NOT win BEST PICTURE!? Every damn scene was that epic!
    Yea I thought it was just going to be a BS comdey about Hollywood’s insanity. Then suddenly it started moving toward a story I had followed since my youth and my brain synapses started firing off.

Saying I am not a fan of Pitt Bulls would be an understatement but after that movie I wanted one.....

Why did it not make best picture? Too many white people and one humiliated minority icon. Get used to it .........