• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

One bridge a month should do it,

@Gunfighter14e2

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity or neglect.

Once is accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.

Just wait till major nodes on the electrical grid fail. Ground transport interruption is annoying and inconvenient. Take away electric lights, air conditioning, security cameras, FaceBorg, Tinder, TikTac, et al and folks will start chimping out. Damned few people remember the bad behavior that accompanied big city blackouts.

Once upon a time in a land far far away we spent enormous effort trying to keep electricity flowing. The “little sheet heads” kept attacking transmission lines to punish their enemies. Power generation sites were well guarded. In America both generation and transmission facilities are vulnerable to all manner of foolishness. Both are on my bingo card for early November.

Reactions: Big Phish
The current rips thru there on tide changes. If he lost power or just got out of shape the current will finish it for ya.
My capt. went under that bridge a few minutes before that happened, had to go the long way around to get back.
Lots of folks stranded on Pelican island a couple friends that work there. May have to start shuttling people off if they dont reopen the bridge.

Reactions: lash
I wonder if this is a DEI fail? I was seeing this earlier today and asked what the hell is it now with ships and bridges?

IMO the word "accident" is way overused . Let's be honest , the high percentage of "accidents" that happen are a direct result of not paying attention, incompetence , laziness , stupidity, lack of effort or caring about doing things correctly , etc.etc.etc.....