• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

One can dream ...

Lambos ,Ducatis, a garage shooting range, and a hottie. The only thing I thought I might be interested in was the “hottie.” Then I hit “full screen.” I was wrong.

THey sure spent a long time showcasing the car and the bike. The range must be a turd. Sorry, I lost interest once Jade stepped out of the car, so I didn’t finish the video.

Lambos ,Ducatis, a garage shooting range, and a hottie. The only thing I thought I might be interested in was the “hottie.” Then I hit “full screen.” I was wrong.

THey sure spent a long time showcasing the car and the bike. The range must be a turd. Sorry, I lost interest once Jade stepped out of the car, so I didn’t finish the video.
Lol, I'll bet Jade is the most expensive accessory in this showcase...

R

Reactions: Veer_G
For those of you who didn't even notice the wheels and the stuffed shipping container, that's Miss Nevada USA 2012, Jade Ashley Kelsall.

Here's one for your lockers:

atilBgJ.jpg