• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

One day sniper training in Utah May 26th

ArmorerRoy

Private
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2007
OCONUS
<span style="font-weight: bold">COURSE TITLE:</span> Sniper Fieldcraft

<span style="font-weight: bold">COURSE DESCRIPTION:</span> 8 hours of hands on training in sniper fieldcraft designed to teach and re-enforce individual and team tactics, techniques, and procedures unique to being a military or law enforcement sniper operating in a rural environment. Strong emphasis is placed on movement and camouflage. Students will have an opportunity to shoot to 1000 yards during the course.

<span style="font-weight: bold">WHERE:</span> 45 minutes from SLC Utah

<span style="font-weight: bold">WHEN:</span> 26 May, 2009

<span style="font-weight: bold">TIME:</span> 8 am to 5 pm

<span style="font-weight: bold">COSTS:</span> $75 (25$ deposit due by May 15)

<span style="font-weight: bold">REGISTRATION:</span> contact at [email protected]

<span style="font-weight: bold">CLASS SIZE:</span> class will be limited to 10

<span style="font-weight: bold">COURSE REQUIREMENTS:</span>

Precision rifle (hunting rifle OK but not preferred)
100 rounds of match quality ammunition
Clothing suitable for outdoors (a military camouflage uniform preferred)
Small backpack (3 day style pack is ideal)
Ability to walk and carry your rifle without assistance

A COMPLETE EQUIPMENT LIST WILL BE PROVIDED AFTER REGISTRATION.

www.sotconsulting.com

Re: One day sniper training in Utah May 26th

Thanks for the endorsement Lindy. That means a lot.

How many do you have signed up so far??

DK

Were not full yet. Email me if your interested.

Email on the way with some detail questions...

DK

Thanks!! We will be there and ready to go...

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brando.john</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will be there as well DK </div></div>

You comin from Hawaii?? I thought I had a ways to travel... We look forward to seein everyone there!! I am very excited that I finally get to do one of these shoots!!

DK

I just updated my website to include a free monthly newsletter. If anyone wants to be added to the list just email me.

There will be another class after the May 26th class, I'm just finalizing the dates and will post them soon.

Roy Woodall
www.sotconsulting.com

Thanks guys.

I am from Utah/Idaho area and will be home the end of may... not making a special trip but I am excited about it...

I sent out payment for 2 today as well, sorry I wasnt able to get a check out to you on friday...

Cool John!! We will see you there for sure!! We have made all the arrangements on our end. Now if only my new stock will get here in time to get it ready and put a few holes in some paper prior to Fieldcraft Day!!

Russ, the class is limited to 6 from what I have read so far. With John's crew, that makes 4 positives shooters. Don't know about any other slots.

DK

I am going have an assistant so I am booking 10 instead of 6. I have 9 confirmed right now.

Yeah z71, we had 3.... numbers weren't adding up from the original post. Just thought I would ask.

My cousin-in-law wants to go, he still lives in UT but has no internet access as he's in the middle of a move. I'm dropping you his info via email.

Best of luck!

I will be sending out the complete course info later tonight. Also three canceled so there is a few openings if any wants to contact me.

We will be teaching this class again on June 10th as well.

Thanks.

RW,

My wife still wants to learn all the classroom stuff, but my Savage was a bit too brutal on her shoulder. She doesn't wish to do any shooting, so I will have a designated camera person for the day on the range if you want.

DK

Mmm, I saw this too late, but would likely make the trip at a later date.

Yes

There is already another class scheduled for June 6 th.

Contact me if you want to host a class or otherwise set something up.

Roy Woodall

Yes. There will be classes in the fall.

The class went great. Everyone shot well and except for about 30 minutes of rain the weather was beautiful.

Contact me at [email protected], I will give you more details about the course.

I would love to come teach something in Vegas if you want to host a class. I am only 5 hours away.

OK, we finally made it back to Meeker. We absolutely loved the class! All of the "bad" stuff wrong with my body made it a tough day for sure, but I stuck it out the best that I could.

We have gone through all 264 pictures, and have narrowed it down to about 150 of them that are pretty good ones. We will be sendin them to ya very soon for your approval.

Roy, thanks so much for making the class both informative and a lot of fun!! Everyone there was super nice and we all shared the same love of the shooting sports!!