• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing One last doe.

SuperSeal110

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2005
Michigan
Ended up hunting this AM. Beautiful morning out with the fresh snow we got last night. Seen about 15 flat heads and a small spike. Took this does with the .50cal ML w/a 250g Shockwave @ about 45yds down wind of me. She knew I was there, but kept coming. Curiosity killed the cat...

Doe ran about 60yds till it expired.

DSCI0072.jpg

DSCI0077.jpg

Re: One last doe.

Only other cool picture of the Ingram I have. I'll take an close up of it tomorrow with the gf's D40 tomorrow.
DSCI0057-1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shooter65</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love that knife. Is it for sale?</div></div>

I would say "everything is for sale for the right amount" but for me, that amount would be a metric shit ton to make me part with that dude!

Hell, you guys come over and if you find it in the yard, the knife is yours....

The knife is lost in the snow...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SuperSeal110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hell, you guys come over and if you find it in the yard, the knife is yours....

The knife is lost in the snow...</div></div>

i'm in you yard now.....i can't find it either !