• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

One mans thoughts on the passing of Bin Laden

gunnergirl81

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2008
KCMO
My husband took a moment to put down a few words to express his feelings on this news. I figured some of you might like it. He's a somewhat passionate man.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can imagine no greater terror than being jarred out of a deep sleep by the rumble of certain death approaching your door. An ending to your life stalking upon you as certain as if delivered by the hand of almighty God himself.

I can imagine no greater frustration than taking up arms against an enemy you know in your heart you can not defeat. Watching as those that try to defend you fall like dominoes before your righteous foes.

I can imagine no greater sorrow than knowing you wife was slaughtered, being used as a human sheild by your cowardly cohorts. Your son slain before your very eyes.

And I can not imagine anyone else who deserved such a fate more than the greatest coward of all time. The face of evil and embodiment of all that is wrong and rotten in human kind.

Rot in hell Osama. I hope you enjoy an eternity in hell as Satan himself shits in your cereal bowl every day. You did not deserve the blessed mercy of a bullet to the head. I'd have stood in line, barefoot in a blizzard for a week just to piss on your face and shove a hamhock in your ass.

Tell Saddam we said hi. </div></div>

Re: One mans thoughts on the passing of Bin Laden

Awesome!! That is great and worthy of sharing..hope that is ok!

UBL didn't "pass", he was "pushed" ...

...<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-style: italic">by a U.S. NAVY GODDAM SEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span></span>

Couldn't have said it better myself!

I think most of us feel this way but couldn't have put it down in writing quite this well! Thanks for the post...

Now show us the pictures and video's. Since we had to endure watching video of people jumping to their death from 90 floors up, we deserve to see jackpot's final moments

One of my buddies sent this to me, and I feel its a decent post.

"Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American service member, who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on whether or not to PAY, did. Obama just happened to be the one in office when our service members finally found UBL and took him out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN victory!!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alderleet</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Obama just happened to be the one in office when our service members finally found UBL and took him out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN victory!!" </div></div>

YES!! thank you!! I'm sick of seeing the Obama+1 Osama 0 bullshit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alderleet</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Obama just happened to be the one in office when our service members finally found UBL and took him out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN victory!!" </div></div>

YES!! thank you!! I'm sick of seeing the Obama+1 Osama 0 bullshit. </div></div>I too am tired of this SOB talking credit for what the world's best warriors accomplished.

Glad they got him, hate the way it's been portrayed in the media saying that our "current" is the hero. I say we strap a ruck on his back, and let him climb a few mountains. I'll leave the rest to you imagination for those that have seen those mountains.

I wonder if he wet the bed when the BOOGIEMEN kicked in his door...lmfao the wolfman is an unborn puppy compared to the horror of our countries elite!
I wish i could have been the little voice in his head when death came knocking.
+1k for the original post.

We all have the ability to smile as we know that dirtbag sonofabitch is now fishfood for the bottom dwellers of the ocean. His lot is not to have an honorable Islamic burial. He will wet rot in Davey Jone's Locker courtesy of the Ocean's Finest(well SECOND Finest because we all know Marines the the World's Finest). UBL will be eaten slowly by crabs, octopi, shrimp, and the rest of the crew of those who eat from the bottom of the sea. His body will be shat out as excrement to lay once again on the watery sands of a wet hell.
I would not even toast him as a warrior worthy of fighting, for his cowardly acts deserve naught but those those of a common ne'er do well.
Rot in Hell ye dishonorable miscreant, and we will toast those who made it happen!