• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos One of my favorites

Re: One of my favorites

thanx that will be a good one in my collection

thanx that will be a good one in my collection

If you know the who and more of the where it would be great to post with the pics. Thanks.

"1969 - These U. S. Army 25th Infantry Division snipers in Viet Nam are equipped with M14 rifles. The M14 rifles have Sionics SS-1 suppressors and AN/PVS-2 night scopes."

That's what I could find about this photo. Here's an URL to the slide-show where I found it:
Picture 70 of 130

Note to self: Call George Allen in the morning to get one built.

WOLFHOUNDS! Awesome! I know a NAM Vet who was in through 67-68''. I was just wondering as I saw the ERDL camo. Usually used by LRRPS, LRRS, Rangers, etc.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dinc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you know the who and more of the where it would be great to post with the pics. Thanks. </div></div>

Can't help ya with that photo but that site has photos of members here, from back in the day, working on 3 different continents.
Also, theres other Hide members, to present day.

On the left is Sgt Barry Zuckerman, 9th Infantry Division, XM21 AN/PVS-2, Sionics M14ss-1, inside the VC Hunting Club, 1969. There are three good shots of him at this time. I posted the second here for SnaFubar. I will post the third if you would like.