• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns One of the Great Unwashed no longer.

Red_SC

Redheaded Stepchild
Minuteman
Nov 26, 2003
Florence, SC
STI Tactical 5.0 in .40.

f56096fa.jpg

Re: One of the Great Unwashed no longer.

Unless you sold the Scout...you are still pretty darned UNWASHED!!!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unless you sold the Scout...you are still pretty darned UNWASHED!!!
smile.gif
</div></div>

Lol, don't go there! Still have the Scout, I haven't done much with it or the IH guys lately, but I'm going to get up with some of them later this month.

Looking forward to putting some rounds downrange with it, after the SC State USPSA match in March I'm going to give Limited division a try.

One thing that's interesting, notice the slide has US markings on it. I don't have the whole story yet, but apparently STI made a run of these for some US military unit. A small number, 40-60, were either overruns or were returned and sold to the public. In addition to the serial number there's another number that doesn't appear to have been engraved at STI, the engraving isn't a neat as the other markings. STI won't say which unit it was.