• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk One stop shop

Bsnyder

Private
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2023
Usa
New prs shooter here. I’m trying to find one place to buy a bag and arm band or data card. I’m pretty sure the shmedium is the bag we will need(wife and I) but I can’t seem to find a good dope holder to go with it. Can any one point me to a retailer to be the one stop shop. I also need to empty chamber indicators there’s a guys kid here who sells them just haven’t been able to turn them up again. Feel free to add to my list of things I may need.

Here’s what we have already.

Rifle
Ammo
Mags
Backpacks
Bipods
Rear bags.
Clothing rain gear pants with knee pads.

Thanks for everyone’s help in advance. My normal helper is getting married out of country so he’s no help right now.

Short Action Precision is a pretty good one stop shop. They have arm boards, rifle mounted dope holders, bags, chamber indicators.

I’ve held and shot off a game changer never played with a fortune cookie. If anything the bags i have will work for the first match then I can buy more. Is the mini the way to go or the full size

I’ve held and shot off a game changer never played with a fortune cookie. If anything the bags i have will work for the first match then I can buy more. Is the mini the way to go or the full size

I like the Schmedium direct from Armageddon gear or the Schmedium 1+1 (basically its between a Schmedium and full size). The 1+1 is only available through JC Steel.

I've own both the AG bags and Weibad bags. I like the AG bags if I put support hand forward on the rifle forend. If I go hand over scope, I prefer the weibad.

Reactions: R_A_W and Bsnyder
Sounds like both are handy. I’ve had the plus one in my cart about three times just haven’t pulled the proverbial trigger yet

DST Precision & Nedved Precision has been my go to shops lately.

Short Action Precision is also a good bet.
Thanks! I just ordered a shmedium,2 cheat sheets and the now dope cards form nerved precision! Now I think I’ll go order the plus one from jc steel! Maybe!

Armageddon Gear sells their bags, armband with cards, and more on their site.

For an ECI Hoz and Shield makes these magnetic plastic ones. Have one, works fine.

If you preference with the elastic bands then Plugr is nice.

thanks all. I ordered from nedved precision. Then the wife talked me in to ordering the shmedium plus one plus one. I’m ready to go play at the range.

Go ahead and get a collapsible wagon as well. By the time you’ve “finished” buying support bags, you’ll need it to carry them around.

I have a fortune cookie (FC) and a pint sized sticky game changer (GC). I like the FC more, but am forcing myself to use the GC. The rifle settles faster in the FC, but the GC feels more “dead,” I think due to the sand vs whatever Wiebad uses as fill. Wiebad is local to me, so they got my money first, but then I got to play with a pint size GC at a match and liked it, so I had to send some money over to Armageddon gear. They are both great bags and I don’t think you can go wrong with either.