• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors One stop shopping??

z71rat

Gunny
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2004
Whitney, TX
Hey Gang,

I am looking to make a purchase of a suppressor. I was hoping to do business with the SilencerShop, but their website was wrong, and they were out of stock on both of the suppressors that I was looking at getting. I am trying to make this a "One Stop Shopping" experience, including the tax stamp, as well as a Gun Trust deal.

I have been searching the internet, as well as on the Hide, but I have not found the Holy Grail that I have been searching for... Any ideas??

DK

Not sure of anywhere to do a one stop shop, but I can hook you up with a CO attourney that can have your trust done in like 3 days for $300 (He ONLY does it for CO residents though), then find your can in stock someplace and take your paperwork with you, done deal.

What county to you live in? Going individual isn't all that hard if your CLEO will sign off. Colorado sheriffs are pretty fucking cool about supporting legitimate 2A rights. Even Joe Pelle in Boulder is gtg.

I live in Rio Blanco, so there was no issues with have the CLEO sign off on anything. My main thing about going the trust route, was to keep the suppressor and future items out of the wrong hands after my passing. Just a safety net is all.

And on another note, I ended up actually getting everything through the Silencer Shop anyways. Yes, their website was wrong on the suppressors, but I was still interested in getting the turn key trust done through them as well. When I called about the trust, I just happened to get them to double check stock, and she now has a tag on it, coming to my FFL.

Thanks for the reply guys, and I just hope that everything goes super smooth from here!! Keep the barrels and suppressors warm!!

DK