• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

One year post election, we have come a long way

Yeah, all the bitchin and whining going on now would not compare if the potus was a cunt.

check that, THE CUNT.

Last edited:
That's the fist time I've read anything from fucking Esquire. Overall I enjoyed it, the typical bullshit from the leftists, but some great stuff from Bannon and a few others.

This sums it up. They are children......

Jorge Ramos: I've been to wars, I've covered the most difficult situations in Latin America. But I needed to digest and to understand what had happened. I came home very late. I turned on the news. I had comfort food—cookies and chocolate milk—the same thing I used to have as a kid in Mexico City. After that, I realized that I had been preparing all my life for this moment. Once I digested what had happened with Trump and had a plan, which was to resist and report and not be neutral, then I was able to go to bed.

What an ass. Ramos ought to be sucking Trumps dick for making him "relevant" for all of 14.5 minutes.

Reading angst like this from them sort of gave me a warm fuzzy feeling but its tempered with the realization we dodged a close one.

I liked this gem from one of the drive-by-news minions from the Clinton News Network:

Van Jones, CNN political commentator: The Democrats had this attitude, which I think is very unhealthy and unproductive, that any acknowledgement that Trump had a chance was somehow helping Trump, and that we all had to be on this one accord that it was impossible for him to win. I thought that was stupid. I've never seen that strategy work.

I'm glad we've reached the point where the left gets to tell the "media" how to report on a campaign and what language they may use. Why would I ever doubt their veracity?

I liked this gem from one of the drive-by-news minions from the Clinton News Network:

Van Jones, CNN political commentator: The Democrats had this attitude, which I think is very unhealthy and unproductive, that any acknowledgement that Trump had a chance was somehow helping Trump, and that we all had to be on this one accord that it was impossible for him to win. I thought that was stupid. I've never seen that strategy work.

I'm glad we've reached the point where the left gets to tell the "media" how to report on a campaign and what language they may use. Why would I ever doubt their veracity?

and in the next breath he will deny the MSM is fake news....