• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Online Nightforce Dealers......

ROCKDIVER

Private
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2008
NW ILLINOIS
Are there any that you would heavily recommend? I was hoping to get an 8x32x56 NXS npr 1 or 2 and was hoping someone could steer me towards an exceptional dealer.

Thanks

Rocco

Re: Online Nightforce Dealers......

I strongly recommend Europtics.com email Alex Roy for any questions.

Gotta love the free shit that comes with any NF scope from Don @ LongRangeSupply.

Scott@LibertyOptics doesn't carry NF yet, AFAIK. But CSGunWorks does, and their customer service is also stellar.

Yes, CS is great as well, but for some reason, I thought Scott was carrying NF. Maybe he just reviewed some or something.

Check Scotts website. LibertyOptics.com

Try SportOptics.com they are a Hide supporter. They contributed to the Cup this year. Chris Wisecarver is a great guy and a large NF dealer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: glock24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gotta love the free shit that comes with any NF scope from Don @ LongRangeSupply. </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: glock24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gotta love the free shit that comes with any NF scope from Don @ LongRangeSupply. </div></div>

Could you please give me an example?

+1 Chris is a great guy....and carries a ton of inventory.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dag1055</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try SportOptics.com they are a Hide supporter. They contributed to the Cup this year. Chris Wisecarver is a great guy and a large NF dealer </div></div>

Hello Hiders,
I appreciate the comments about me and my store SportOptics.com. Were glad to be part of the SH community. Our store is indeed a large NF dealer and stock lots of products. We carry lots of other premium brands as well. Give us a call and ask for me if I can help you, I'm in the Optics Cave most of the day, 800-720-9625.

Chris Wisecarver
SportOptics.com Owner

Alex at EuroOptic gets my vote. Nightforce too, for that matter.
Never would have believed I'd like something better than my S&B.

Been waiting over 2 weeks for my NF 5.5-22 X 50 NP-R1 from Euro Optics. Don't want to say anything bad about them but if you want it soon I would look at someone who has them in stock. I am sure they are a good company and Alex seems like a good guy in the 3 times I have talked to him and everyone else on here has good things to say about him, but over 2 weeks and scope not shipped yet (showed in stock on website when I ordered) I am getting frustrated when others have them in stock.

That would drive me nuts. Unless you were told it would take a while when you ordered, I would be pissed. But patience is a virtue I lack. Ask Scott.

He told me in stock when I called to order, then he called later and said out of stock. Since then I have been getting the "this week" thing the last 2 times I have called. Just want my scope so I can go shoot my 5R before it grows a layer of dust on it.

Arn't prices on Nightforce scopes set by the company? I have three of them and every where I looked when I was buying them had the same advertised price. I think many dealers do not stock the scopes at their place of business. When they tell you they are in stock they are really talking about their distributors warehouse. All three of mine had shipping adresses on the box that did not match the state the seller was in.
Mike

Well that may be with some but their website says they keep them in stock on their shelves so when it says they are in stock they are actually in stock. But maybe not. Some of these guys who get their scope in 2 or 3 days from places don't seem to be the case either.

I just picked up a new Nightforce a few weeks ago with about a month wait before i received it. The excuse i got in the last two weeks was that "the company has a shortage on glass" I dont know.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JPCactus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just picked up a new Nightforce a few weeks ago with about a month wait before i received it. The excuse i got in the last two weeks was that "the company has a shortage on glass" I dont know. </div></div>
I just recieved my NXS 3.5-15x50 mlr/mil zero stop ,also waited about a month to recieve because of Nightforce backed up on orders.Would it be possible they are filling a military contract?Well im happy with my scope and the customer service Alex Euro Optics provides,n

Well I am not quite so frustrated knowing that it is not just a case of bad CS. If nightforce is backed up it is not Alex's fault. Like I said I hate to trash on someone who has nothing but good reviews on here and was reccomended to me on a thread here. He has been good to deal with just wasn't sure what the hold-up could be. I will await patiently if possible.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gilly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I am not quite so frustrated knowing that it is not just a case of bad CS. If nightforce is backed up it is not Alex's fault. Like I said I hate to trash on someone who has nothing but good reviews on here and was recommended to me on a thread here. He has been good to deal with just wasn't sure what the hold-up could be. I will await patiently if possible. </div></div>

I sell NF at Shooter's Supply in Louisville, KY. As a courtesy to you, I'm going to clue you in. Consider for a moment how many scopes a dealer would need to stock to be able to ship immediately to you, he'd need to stock 'em all. How many would that be? Stocking an example of every scope with appropriate reticles and with appropriately graduated turrets not to mention with and without zero stops or FFP would cost a dealer several hundred thousand dollars. That's a lot of money setting on the shelf, so dealers have to think about serving the customer with custom build orders rather than off the shelf delivery. At any rate, waiting two to four weeks isn't particularly meaningful to any mature buyer who recognizes the scope and scale of the market, no pun intended.

Most Nightforce scopes are never in stock, the models everyone wants anyway.

I waited 3 months for a 2.5-10X32 ZS-Mildot, ordering directly from NF.

I waited 3 weeks for 5.5-22X50 ZS-MLR ordering directly from NF. Both orders were place at the same time. I was even at the front of the line.

They told me there was a problem getting turrets for certain models IIRC.

Gentlemen, every scope that Nightforce builds is built to order. We do not pull your scope from a shipping container or from off of a shelf and send it out. Since we don't deal with a distributor network, if a scope isn't in stock it is unlikely that it will be built and shipped the next day.
The build times are a moving target that depends on a number of factors to include demand for a particular product at the time, military orders, etc. We typically have everything on hand, it just needs to be built-needing to be built does not mean out of stock. It wasn't long ago where we had a 10 week build time on 2.5-10x32's - over the last 6 months we've been able to bring it down to 2.
The dealers mentioned in this thread are all first class and are absolutely terrific to deal with-there are a number of others mentioned on the NF website as well. Just remember that even though there may be a wait to get your scope built, we strive to be accurate with our lead times and I think most of our dealers would say that is a true statement.
My point is to give a better understanding of how the order process works with Nightforce and isn't intended to make excuses for anyone or what may have been said during other members ordering experiences with other dealers.

Alex at EuroOptics is absolutely fantastic to deal with... I bought an NXS 22 x 56 ZS MLR a few months ago and now looking to buy an F1. Yes, definitely I will buy from Alex again.

Like I said before I have been fine with Alex when I have talked to him. He seems to be a great guy to deal with on the phone and in emails. He has a good reputation with many on the hide and I dont disput that.

Direct from home page of Euro "If an item is represented as "in stock" on our website, you can count on it as being in stock. This includes all items listed under the Schmidt & Bender, Nightforce, Zeiss, Meopta, and Leica product lines. These "in stock" items are currently on the shelves of our warehouse and are available for immediate shipment."

Now if you sterling shooter are implying I am an immature buyer go look at this on the site where I got it and think about what you said. By this being on front page of site and item represented as in stock when I ordered you can surely understand that I assumed I would be getting a scope in less than 2 weeks. I realize these scopes are in high demand and can wait if told there is a wait but I assumed upon buying I would have a scope in a week or thereabouts. I have talked with Alex multiple times now and he did tell me he was mistaken that the scope I ordered was out of stock, and website was not to date due to other problems. I understand this. I am fine with this. My original post was telling thread creator if he is in a hurry try to find someone who has them "in stock". Now reading from Bill at NF how scopes are handled maybe no one has them in stock. I was not trying to trash Euro optics or Alex and I stated so multiple times. Read my first post and look at how I clearly stated the facts. I would reccomend Alex he seems great, I have been waiting on a scope and now that I know the facts I can handle that. If you need one in a hurry its probably not gonna happen.

Don't go making me out to be the bad guy here who trashes reputable companies. I am not into that as it hard to build a reputation for good business. I had no intentions of doing so on any of my posts. And I am sorry to anyone on here and to Alex if I in anyway tainted his sterling reputation with shooters here on the hide. I will patiently await the shipping of my optics and yes I will deal with Alex in the future and reccomend him to others. Be clear on what I have said and am saying because it appears that some on here have misunderstood my intentions. Once agian sorry if I tainted Alex's reputaion in any way.

Hiders,

It's nice to see that your robust discussions has prompted Bill at NF to comment on the matter. He is right that everything at NF is built for dealers according to their orders. However, if your going to be a serious player in the high end optics market you've got to make the investment for your customers. It's been my experience that when people spend at this level they expect prompt and reliable service, and that's the way it should be. Our inventory of NF excessive, likely one of the largest in the country, but that's whats required if you want to properly serve a shooter spending $1500 bucks or more. If you've got a NF on your mind give us a call we most likely have it. With that said occasionally our resupply orders don't fall just right and sometimes we get a run on certain models. If we do have it we'll ship it the same day, and if we don't...you'll get a straight answer so you can try another dealer. We stock all their mounts and accessories as well.

Chris 985-340-2988
SportOptics.com - Nightforce Rifle Scopes

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddybo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 Chris is a great guy....and carries a ton of inventory.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dag1055</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try SportOptics.com they are a Hide supporter. They contributed to the Cup this year. Chris Wisecarver is a great guy and a large NF dealer </div></div></div></div>

Due to the recommendations of many of the fine gents on this site, I called Chris today and ordered a NF 5.5x22-56 with Zero Stop and the NPR2 reticle. I CANNOT, CANNOT say enough good things about how I was treated and the follow-up e-mails that day thanking me and then letting me know the status of my order. He spent time with me on the phone and answered all of my questions without being a "salesperson" if you know what I mean. He made some good recommendations and explained why he made them. If I ever need anythign else that he might sell, Chris will be the first one I call. Top notch guy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Libertas</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddybo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 Chris is a great guy....and carries a ton of inventory.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dag1055</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try SportOptics.com they are a Hide supporter. They contributed to the Cup this year. Chris Wisecarver is a great guy and a large NF dealer </div></div></div></div>

Due to the recommendations of many of the fine gents on this site, I called Chris today and ordered a NF 5.5x22-56 with Zero Stop and the NPR2 reticle. I CANNOT, CANNOT say enough good things about how I was treated and the follow-up e-mails that day thanking me and then letting me know the status of my order. He spent time with me on the phone and answered all of my questions without being a "salesperson" if you know what I mean. He made some good recommendations and explained why he made them. If I ever need anythign else that he might sell, Chris will be the first one I call. Top notch guy! </div></div>

Plus 1! great person to deal with.