• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Online Powder Shipment

Saito

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2008
1537 Paper St.
Ok, so I've never bought any powder online. I know about the HAZMAT charge, but the only options it's giving me for shipment is overnight or 2nd day air($202 and 102, respectively). Is this how you have to ship it? I'm looking to get 13 or maybe 18lbs from Midway......What's the deal?

Re: Online Powder Shipment

My experience is that Powder and primers had to ship ground. Air was never an option any time I ever ordered. You might call them I know they have had some issues with their progam for their website doing weird things.

That must be, I'll give them a ring a ding before that shit's no longer available.

Well, called them and got it all straight. 18lbs of powder headed this direction. Website still giving me only the most expensive shipping options, but now it's all good. The fella I spoke with on the tele had no clue what was wrong w/ the site. I had never called an order in to Midway, their site is too easy to use....