• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Online Reloading data?

BWYoda

Private
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2009
NC/Baghdad
What are the go-to sites people here are using for reloading data? With so many out there it's hard to cherry pick so I wanted to see what fellow members are using. I'm looking to work up some loads for my first 6.5 Creedmoor but need a reliable starting reference. I've found very little for Staball 6.5 and 140 ELDM.

You are on one of the best sites for reloading information that there is bar none. Go to the top of this page and look in 6.5 creedmoor folder.

Tracking on those, but what I was thinking of was more of a central reference for multiple manufacturers?

Doesn’t exist other than dudes on posting up on the internet.
I doubt anyone would take on that liability for a product that’s out of their control for something more official.

The bullet manufacture provide info like Barnes , Speer and Nosler. I missed Sierra (edit)
Other manufactures want you to purchase their manual. The Lyman manual is one I like.

I read the reloading section here, AR15 and Long Range Hunting plus the suggestions above.

Last edited:
Reactions: oldiephrt
What brass? Brass has a lot to do with data. Some brass has less capacity than others and calls for different charges.

Your first link is subscription only. However, $35 a year is not terrible. Your 2nd link appears to be broken.
Yes they are both subscription based, $20 for ammo guide, site appears to be down for technical issues. I was on it a couple days ago.